You didn’t shed a tear during last night’s special two hour installment of EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION.
For those of you who don’t know a Cylon from a Klingon, a quick explanation. A Cylon is a robot (in human form), and if didn’t tear up during last nights tribute to a true American hero, well that my friends is exactly what you are.
Last night, Ty and his design team came to the aid of an ex-Marine who risked his life to save two police officers at the World Trade Center during the September 11 attacks. You may have seen Sergeant Thomas’ story played out in the film WORLD TRADE CENTER, which featured the police rescue. At the time of the movie’s release, neither New York authorities nor the film’s producers had been able to locate the man who identified himself at the site only as “Sergeant Thomas,” and the film portrayed him as a white man, though he is black. When reporters tracked him down, he hesitantly came forward with his story. Now he is celebrated all over the country.
While theTVaddict.com is generally not a fan of reality television, I couldn’t help but be completely enthralled with last night’s edition of EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION. It’s one of those rare reality television shows that actually makes the world a better place and brings a tear to my eye everytime I watch it.
For a few more signs that you might be a Cylon, click the link below…
1. You think TWO AND HALF MEN is funny.
2. You believe Lorelai should choose Christopher over Luke.
3. You understand all the plot intricacies of HBO’s ROME.
4. You don’t own a television.
5. In the last elections, you voted for Baltar.
6. You think DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES has returned to its first season brilliance.
7. You enjoy 7th HEAVEN.
8. You think ONE TREE HILL is superior to FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS.