This being Friday we at theTVaddict.com thought we’d have a little fun by offering up ten questions guaranteed to either (a) put a smile on your face or (b) help you pass the time at work until you’re set free to enjoy the glorious two day break that’s commonly referred to as the weekend.
1. Thanks to last night’s hilarious second season premiere can we now crown 30 ROCK the funniest show on television?
2. Who’s funnier in a fat suit? UGLY BETTY’s Amanda, 30 ROCK’s Jenna or does our favorite FRIEND ‘fat’ Monica still
take eat the cake?
3. Does Ana Ortiz not deserve some Emmy Love for last week’s heartbreaking performance?
4. Who’s your favorite TV Baldwin? 30 ROCK’s Alec or DIRTY SEXY MONEY’s William.
5. Is UGLY BETTY’s Marc and Amanda the new Jack and Karen [WILL & GRACE]?
6. Your favorite Brother and/or Sister is: Kitty, Sarah, Justin, Kevin, Tommy and/or Rebecca?
7. This season’s Michel Award goes to… [The 'Michel' Award is a GILMORE GIRLS shout out to television's most pointless and inane character.]
8. I wish CANE star Jimmy Smitts was still starring in THE WEST WING or NYPD BLUE?
9. True or False. I’ve lost all contact with family, friends and loved ones because of the sheer number of television shows I’ve been watching this week.
10. I wish Sylar would finally appear put a ‘permanent’ end to the following boring HEROES story-line. Hiro trapped in Japan with Kensai, Pretentious child actor Molly Walker, Mohinder Suresh. [Choose your least favorite story-line]