SMALLVILLE, 8PM CW
At this point, does anyone not know what happens in tonight’s landmark episode?
30 ROCK, 8:30PM NBC
It’s the return of the Beeper King!
THE OFFICE, 9PM, NBC
Michael falls in love with a picture in an office-supply catalog, which depending on your point-of-view, is either really funny or really creepy.
SCRUBS, 9:30PM NBC
The Janitor starting a hospital newspaper would have been cool in like 2000. But in 2008, print media is dead! Memo to Janitor: start a blog. Blonde doctor will be really impressed. Trust us, chicks dig bloggers.
ELI STONE, 10PM ABC
Greg Berlanti better not pull an ‘EVERWOOD’ with tonight’s ELI STONE finale. I cannot fathom waiting all summer to discover if
Colin Eli lives or dies.
Also on tonight, courtesy of tvismypacifier.com
- *Season Finale* – Eli Stone – ABC @ 10/9c
- *New* – 30 Rock – NBC @ 8:30/7:30c
- *New* – Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? – FOX @ 8/7c
- *New* – Don’t Forget the Lyrics – FOX @ 9/8c
- *New* – ER – NBC @ 10:01/9:01c
- *New* – I Know My Kid’s A Star – VH1 @ 10/9c
- *New* – Lil’ Bush: President of the United States – Comedy Central @ 10:30/9:30c
- *New* – My Name is Earl – NBC @ 8/7c
- *New* – Rock the Cradle – MTV @ 10/9c
- *New* – Scrubs – NBC @ 9:31/8:31c
- *New* – Smallville – CW @ 8/7c
- *New* – Step It Up & Dance – Bravo @ 10/9c
- *New* – Survivor – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Office – NBC @ 9/8c