1. Has Jim Halpert ruined engagements for all of mankind? The smile, the emotion, the fact that his proposal promises to “Kick your ass, Beasley” [in a good way we imagine]. Seriously, how do women expect the average guy to compete with that?
2. Was Pam’s reaction to Jim’s fake proposal a bad sign? Like most guys, one of this TV Addict’s shall we say ‘weaknesses’ falls in the whole ’emotions department’. Specifically when it comes to the female persuasion. So to all the Pam Beesley’s [aka. women] out there, I pose this question. Was Pam’s reaction one of those early warning signs Jim probably should have picked up on? Does a rocky road lie ahead for America’s sweethearts?
3. Did anyone else’s heart stop for a moment when Jim got down on one knee?
4. Did you prefer, like this TV Addict did, last night’s far more human, yet still awkwardly hilarious Michael Scott? Or would you rather have your Michael Scott shaken and stirred along the lines of last week’s dinner party from hell.
5. Thanks to Andy and Kevin’s Big Adventure, did we just get our first look at the potential OFFICE spin-off? Does anyone else want to see Andy and Kevin drive through Scranton solving crimes and fighting injustice? A real life equivalent to THE SIMPSONS’ Chief Wiggum and Lou! Or how about a Justice League Scranton, featuring the ‘Five Families of the Scranton Business Park.’ Odds are you don’t want to cross Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration!