1. With the exception of the adorable Kaley Cuoco, the men of THE BIG BANG THEORY are actually kind of nerdy: Kunal Nayyar [Rajnesh] grew up in India playing amateur Badminton. Which it turns out isn’t nearly as cool in America. Simon Helberg’s [Wolowitz] response to what geeky about your real life was, “you can’t tell by looking at me!” Jim Parson [Sheldon] thinks the timber of his voice is a bit geeky, but he’s okay with it since it got him the job. Johnny Galecki grew up doing theatre which sounds cool on the West coast, but apparently just got him beat up in Chicago! While Co-creator Bill Prady revealed that he was 24 before he ever asked a woman out. ‘Nuff said!
2. Free Dating Advice: Bill Prady enlightened the audience on Wolowitz’s rules for dating. Proposition every woman, have no standards. Good to know.
3. Season Two Scoop: Co-Creator Chuck Lorre revealed that since THE BIG BANG THEORY is a comedy, odds are good that the Leonard/Penny relationship that was set up in the first season finale isn’t going to go well. Translation: Prepare for seven plus years of Ross and Rachel Part II.
4. Cast Chemistry: When Johnny Galecki mentioned how excited he was to get to play a romantic lead [because he’s usually cast as the romantic lead’s assistant, gay assistant or annoying friend] he thanked creators Lorre and Pardy, To wit, Kaley Cuoco quickly chimed in with a hilarious, “kiss ass!”
5. Showmance Alert: We’re just sayin’ — stars Kaley Cuoco and Jim Parsons were really really really close.
7. Fan Questions: An audience member called Chuck Lorre the Jerry Bruckheimer of Comedy. And we’re still scratching our head as to whether that’s a good thing!
8. Cast Chemistry #2: In their free time yesterday, the cast rented a boat. Which illicited this response from showrunner Chuck Lorre, “Let me get this straight, My entire cast was on a boat with Kaley driving in the middle of the ocean!”
9. More Second Season Scoop: Sarah Gilbert will be returning for a bunch of episodes.
10. Jim Parsons: Hilarious