Have Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage [GOSSIP GIRL showrunners] been spending a little too much time finding inspiration in some highly scandalous online fan fiction? That is the question this TV Addict is left pondering following his sneak peak of tonight’s continual adventures of our favorite Manhattanites.
Yet rather than spoil the fun and risk the wrath of the CW publicity department [again!], this TV Addict thought it would be far more entertaining to leave you with these five tiny little nuggets of information pertaining to this evening’s installment.
1) Even though the words picture above are lifted directly from the mouths of Chuck and Dan, this TV Addict cannot guarantee that the order in which they appear are exactly accurate and may in fact have been altered slightly for comedic effect.
2) Chuck and Dan spend the night together in a highly unlikely place.
3) In a rare moment of weakness, Chuck lets down his guard and reveals a HUGE personal secret to Dan.
4) Chuck isn’t the only Upper East Sider who drops a bombshell in tonight’s episode.
5) The TV Addict hearts Little “J” and following tonight’s installment [assuming you don’t already] you will too!