WHAT WE’RE WATCHING:
LIPSTICK JUNGLE (9PM NBC, CityTV in Canada)
According to sources (and by sources I naturally mean the NYPost), top NBC brass will be watching very closely to see whether or not fans tune into the next three episodes before making a final decision on LIPSTICK JUNGLE’s fate. But no pressure or anything.
NEW & NOTABLE:
THE 2008 FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS (9PM CW)
Oh the irony! Because nothing says family friendly like the promiscuous, scantily clad, borderline alcoholic teenagers that populate 85% of the CW network’s schedule.
E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY (9PM E!)
When tonight’s subject was just a cheesetacular singer and the butt of Kathy Griffin’s Gaiken jokes, there was no way he was gettin’ the THS treatment. But now that AMERICAN IDOL’s Clay Aiken has come out, shocking at least three residents of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania (“Say it ain’t so!” the Claymates can still be heard sobbing), the folks at E! are ready to have at him.
STARGATE: ATLANTIS (9PM Sci Fi)
It’s a truly freaky Friday when Dr. Keller’s weird behavior leads the team to discover that she’s been the victim of a brain switheroo!
For Jenny’s comprehensive TVGuide,
- *Season Finale* – The Starter Wife – USA @ 10/9c
- *New* – Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? – FOX @ 8/7c
- *New* – Crash – Starz @ 10/9c
- *New* – Don’t Forget the Lyrics – FOX @ 9/8c
- *New* – Everybody Hates Chris – CW @ 8/7c
- *New* – Lipstick Jungle – NBC @ 9/8c
- *New* – Real Simple. Real Life. – TLC @ 7/6c
- *New* – Sanctuary – SciFi @ 10/9c
- *New* – Say Yes to the Dress – TLC @ 10/9c & 10:30/9:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Cartoon Network @ 9/8c
- *New* – Stargate Atlantis – SciFi @ 9/8c
- *New* – Survivorman – Discovery @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Sarah Silverman Program – Comedy Central @ 10:30/9:30c
- *New* – The Soup – E! @ 10/9c
- *New* – Whale Wars – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
- *New* – What Not To Wear – TLC @ 9/8c
- *New* – Wife Swap – ABC @ 8/7c