WHAT WE’RE WATCHING:
TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (8PM FOX, “A” in Canada)
Sarah attempts to track down a blogger who’s familiar with the mysterious three-dots. Psssttt… Sarah… were up here… in Toronto Canada…. Seriously, drop by anytime.
THE BIG BANG THEORY (8PM CBS)
After surviving a near fatal real-life car accident and four fictional years on the run from some fairly lethal Cylons, if anyone deserves a laugh, it’s tonight’s special guest star Michael Trucco. [Click here for video preview]
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (8:30PM CBS, E! in Canada)
Hey Barney, have you met Ted’s younger sister? Not if Ted can help it.
NEW & NOTABLE:
CHUCK (8PM NBC, CityTV in Canada)
Just in time for my PVR to run out of space recording the season comes CHUCK’s final episode of 2008. Phew.
DRAMA HIGH: THE MAKING OF HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL (9PM ABC)
If Fred Armisen can pull of playing both President-Elect Barack Obama and Governor David Patterson, maybe there is hope that a predominantly white Virginia High School can pull of a production of THE WIZ (a traditionally all black musical adaptation of THE WIZARD OF OZ).
For Jenny’s Comprehensive TVGuide,
- *Series Finale* – My Own Worst Enemy – NBC @ 10/9c
- *Season Finale* – Real Chance of Love – VH1 @ 9/8c
- *Season Premiere* – Intervention – A&E @ 9/8c
- *Sports* – Monday Night Football: Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles – ESPN @ 8:30/7:30c
- *New* – Chuck – NBC @ 8/7c (Fall finale)
- *New* – Cities of the Underworld – History Channel @ 9/8c
- *New* – CSI: Miami – CBS @ 10/9c
- *New* – Heroes – NBC @ 9/8c (Fall finale)
- *New* – How I Met Your Mother – CBS @ 8:30/7:30c
- *New* – Jon & Kate Plus 8 – TLC @ 9/8c & 9:30/8:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Little People, Big World – TLC @ 8/7c & 8:30/7:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Prison Break – FOX @ 9/8c
- *New* – Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles – FOX @ 8/7c (Fall finale)
- *New* – The Big Bang Theory – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – The Hills – MTV @ 10/9c & 10:30/9:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – Top Gear – BBC America @ 8/7c
- *New* – Two and a Half Men – CBS @ 9/8c
- *New* – Worst Week – CBS @ 9:30/8:30c