WHAT WE’RE WATCHING:
ELI STONE (10PM ABC)
Eli Stone cannot catch a break. First cancellation, now he’s determined to find out if he’ll be alone the rest of his life. Sheesh.
NEW & NOTABLE:
ACCORDING TO JIM (9PM ABC)
Wait, this show has been on for 36 seasons and is only now getting around to having Steve Guttenberg do a cameo?
ACCORDING TO JIM (9:30PM ABC)
What’s this? A second episode? Depending on your perspective, you’ve either been very, very good, or very, very bad. In this rerun, Cheryl’s out of town, so Jim must depend on the kindness of semi-strangers. We’d make a Blanche DuBois joke here, but we’re pretty sure the audience for this show wouldn’t get it.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE (9PM SOAPnet)
Brody and Jess are hot. But Brody and her alternate personality, Tess, are even hotter. Of course, the last guy who sizzled with Tess was Nash, and we all know how that ended. Wait, you don’t know? Let us sum it up for you in one word: Badly.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY (10PM Bravo)
What do you do when your hubby’s in the hospital? If you’re Gretchen, move full steam ahead with that burlesque party you’ve been planning!
For Jenny’s comprehensive TVGuide,
- *Season Finale* – Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist – Lifetime @ 10/9c
- *Season Finale* – Cha$e – SciFi @ 10/9c
- *Season Finale* – The Biggest Loser – NBC @ 8/7c
- *Series Premiere* – Momma’s Boy – NBC @ 10/9c
- *New* – A Shot at Love – MTV @ 10/9c
- *New* – According to Jim – ABC @ 9/8c
- *New* – Dirty Jobs – Discovery @ 9/8c
- *New* – Eli Stone – ABC @ 10/9c
- *New* – Frank TV – TBS @ 11/10c
- *New* – Leverage – TNT @ 10/9c
- *New* – Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force – A&E @ 10/9c & 10:30/9:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – NCIS – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – Rita Rocks – Lifetime @ 8:30/7:30c
- *New* – The Bad Girls Club – Oxygen @ 10/9c
- *New* – The Mentalist – CBS @ 9/8c
- *New* – The Real Housewives of Orange County – Bravo @ 10/9c
- *New* – Without a Trace – CBS @ 10/9c