NEW & NOTABLE:
MAMMA’S BOYS (8PM NBC)
If you missed the premiere of this Ryan Seacrest-produced dating show… um, do yourself a favor, and miss this rerun of it, too.
GOOD EATS (8PM FOOD)
Ever wonder the difference between a country ham and a city ham? Okay, come on, you know you have! Well, tonight’s episode, aptly titled “Ham I Am” has the answer. (Clue: It involves salt.)
ALL MY CHILDREN (8PM SOAPnet)
There’s not a lot this show does right these days, but we’ve gotta give AMC props for this episode, in which Pine Valley gathers to remember and mourn Myrtle, played for over three decades by Eileen Herlie. The much-loved actress passed away on October 8 of this year.
NUMB3RS (10PM CBS)
Charlie is forced to work with his nemesis. Having never seen this show, that’s about all we can tell you, but there are two good reasons to catch this episode. First, you can always be assured that wacky chaos will ensue when a good guy is forced to work with his nemesis. And second… well, it ain’t like there’s a whole lot of new shows on tonight!
DEXTER (10PM Showtime)
Did the debate between thetvaddict (“hated it!”) and CT (“loved it!”) leave you wishing you’d watched this killer drama’s season finale? Well, here’s your chance to catch the episode — titled “Do You Take Dexter Morgan?” — and weigh in with your thoughts!
DAYS OF OUR LIVES (11PM SOAPnet)
What do you do when your beau wants to cuddle… but you’re terrified he’ll pat your pregnancy pad and realize that — whoops! — you aren’t actually carrying his child? Tune in and find out how Nicole handles the age old dilemma!
For Jenny’s comprehensive TVGuide,
- *Season Finale* – Survivorman – Discovery @ 9/8c
- *Season Finale* – Whale Wars – Animal Planet @ 9/8c
- *New* – Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? – FOX @ 8/7c
- *New* – Crash – Starz @ 10/9c
- *New* – Don’t Forget the Lyrics – FOX @ 9/8c
- *New* – Ghost Whisperer – CBS @ 8/7c
- *New* – Numb3rs – CBS @ 10/9c
- *New* – Real Simple. Real Life. – TLC @ 7/6c
- *New* – Sanctuary – SciFi @ 10/9c
- *New* – Say Yes to the Dress – TLC @ 10/9c & 10:30/9:30c (2 New Episodes)
- *New* – The Soup – E! @ 10/9c