As I sit and imagine how cozy my fire place might have looked like had it not been boarded up to make room for my beautiful 42″ Panasonic Viera flat screen, this TV Addict wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a safe, healthy and happy holiday season. May all of your [insert your holiday here] wishes* come true.
*Wishes may include:
• Fraktastic seasons for LOST, DAMAGES, 24, BIG LOVE, NIP/TUCK, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA and SCRUBS.
• An interview with UGLY BETTY’s Marc and Amanda.
• Second and third season renewals for both DOLLHOUSE and TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES respectively.
• A last minute reprieve for ELI STONE.
• For Lauren Graham’s new series to not go the way of Amy Sherman-Palladino’s disappointing return to the small screen.
• More Twitter friends.
• A strike free 2009 and beyond.
• For the proverbial powers that be to look at the success of JJ Abrams STAR TREK reboot and say “make it so” to a new weekly television series.
• A big screen adventure for VERONICA MARS.
• For NBC/Universal Overlord Jeff Zucker and NBC President Ben Silverman to be shown the door before they pluck the last feather of dignity from the once great Peacock Network.
• A shout out from my personal bible Entertainment Weekly.
• Peace on Earth.