If Tina Fey taught us anything this year, well, aside from the fact that “Bitch is the new Black,” it’s this… Between her Emmy award winning day job on 30 ROCK, her weekend gig putting the final nail in Sarah Palin’s political career on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE and her brief foray into silver screen stardom with BABY MAMA, America’s newest sweetheart proved once again that there is no such thing as too much of a good thing.
Advice we at theTVaddict.com are taking to heart as we spend our final days of 2008 creating an endless barrage of “Top 10′s”. Because as much as you don’t want to admit it, everybody loves a list!
OUR TOP 10 TV “DAVIDS” OF 2008
1. David Zayas (Angel Batista on DEXTER)
2. David Shore (Creator of HOUSE)
3. David Cook (AMERICAN IDOL Winner)
4. David E. Kelley (Creator of BOSTON LEGAL)
5. David Eick (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Producer)
6. David Sutcliffe (Addison’s Ex on PRIVATE PRACTICE)
7. David Duchovny (CALIFORNICATION)
8. David Archuleta (IDOL contestant)
9. David Blue (Cliff St. Paul on UGLY BETTY)
10. Larry David (CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM)