Before New Years Day comes to a close, this TV Addict thought we’d take the opportunity to post a few New Year’s Resolutions of our own. Because nothing says ‘commitment to keeping them this year’ like posting them online for everyone to see.
1. Stop buying TV shows on DVD: Or, at the very least, disable “Amazon One Click” until we find the time to get through our most recent purchase (SIX FEET UNDER: The Complete Season)
2. Eat Healthier: Because a comfy couch, a big screen TV and Dominos/Popeyes/Swiss Chalet on speed dial are a very dangerous combination (But oh so good…)
3. Improve our DVR/PVR management skills: Or else risk ending up with only half an episode of LOST, DAMAGES, NIP/TUCK, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, LIE TO ME, 24 and/or BIG LOVE.
4. Watch the following series’ on DVD: SIX FEET UNDER, FREAKS AND GEEKS, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and POPULAR.
5. Smarten up in the areas of: Writing,
Grammer Grammar and Spelling.