1. A Greek row favorite will say farewell to Cyprus-Rhodes University forever.
2. A near death experiences inspires Casey to finally make a choice between Max and Cappie.
3. In what we swear is not a dream sequence, Dale utters the line, “We’re gay together.”
4. Kappa Tau throws an “End of the World” party that Rusty touts is “gonna be bigger than Vesuvius!”
5. Up against repeats of HOUSE, THE BIG BANG THEORY and GOSSIP GIRL, not to mention THE BACHELORETTE and I’M A CELEBRITY… GET ME OUT OF HERE, you really have no excuse but to tune into tonight’s season finale at 8PM on ABC Family.