1) THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE is basically a modern take on the camptacular Aaron Spelling sudser MODELS INC. So much so that we kept expecting Linda Gray to walk into a scene!
2) HUMAN TARGET’S pilot revolves around our hero riding a high-speed train that left us jonesing for an episode of the wildly awful SUPERTRAIN.
3) DAY ONE might just as well be called JERICHO 2.0. In other words: Enjoy it while it lasts, kids.
4) Since PARENTHOOD is based on a movie, let’s give it a sequelesque title and call it PARENTHOOD: EIGHT IS ENOUGH. Because this sort of feels like what you’d get if we were catching up with the Bradford kids.
5) COUGAR TOWN will make anyone who loves DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES’ Susan very, very happy, ’cause it’s basically a sitcom with Courtney Cox playing Terri Hatcher’s role.