Tuesday’s This Fall: Watch, PVR, Pass!

For all the latest TV news and reviews

• http://www.racedriven.com RaceDriven

Don’t know what “V” is on ABC at 8PM, I will watch The Biggest Loser and DVR Melrose Place. 90210 (good luck to me keeping those two), The Good Wife and the Jay Leno Show.

• http://www.facebook.com/indybyteman Jeremy Collins

At least PVR/DVR NCIS. I reallyh do love that show (and yet I can’t stand CSI). Still would rather see the Unit returning than the NCIS spinoff.

• Nicole Woods

I have basically the opposite of yours, if you ever need a write-up or anything from something you are not watching but I am then I will be happy to help…

My Tuesday Line Up:

V – 8:00 PM – ABC – Premiering: November 3, 2009
    NCIS – 8:00 PM – CBS – Returning: September 22, 2009
    Hell’s Kitchen – 8:00 PM – FOX – Currently On Air
    Big Brother – 9:00 PM – CBS – Finale: September 15, 2009
    NCIS: Los Angeles – 9:00 PM – CBS – Premiering: September 22, 2009
    Swords – 9:00 PM – DISC – Finale: September 29, 2009
    Warehouse 13 – 9:00 PM – SyFy – Finale: September 22, 2009
    The Cleaner – 9:00 PM – A&E – Finale: September 15, 2009
    The Forgotten – 10:00 PM – ABC – Premiering: September 22, 2009
    The Good Wife – 10:00 PM – CBS – Premiering: September 22, 2009
    Sons of Anarchy – 10:00 PM – FX – Premiering: September 8, 2009

Past Life – 9:00 PM – FOX – CURRENTLY OFF AIR (Mid-Season)
    Hawthorne – 9:00 PM – TNT – CURRENTLY OFF AIR (Summer/Winter)
    Saving Grace – 10:00 PM – TNT – CURRENTLY OFF AIR (Winter/Summer)
    Deadlist Catch – 9:00 PM – DISC – CURRENTLY OFF AIR

• http://www.thetvaddict.com theTVaddict

Jeremy Collins,
    I’m sorry, I cannot condone and will not encourage CBS’ attempt to become the first all spinoff network (CSI/NCIS).

• Josh Emerson

WATCH: V
    DVR: Nothing
    PASS: Everything Else

Tuesdays really suck this fall. It’s almost enough to make me watch The Jay Leno Show.

• http://www.thetvaddict.com theTVaddict

Josh Emerson,
    Don’t start talking crazy now! :)

• Crystal

I AGREE! Nothing worth watching on Tuesdays. A real bummer. I guess I that will be my reading day. :)

• Linda B.

what Josh Emerson said….

• Linda B.

BTW – was I sleeping when you did a Monday one, or did you not do one yet? Or, are Mondays so bad this fall, there was no point in doing one? ;)

• Nick

Wow, Nicole, you’re like the “anti” viewer. You watch all the stuff we couldn’t care less about.

• blueberry

Nicole Woods obviously lives in an alternate dimension where there are more than 24 hours in a day.

Either that, or she’s a robot from the future sent to decide humanity’s fate based on the mediocre offerings of TV on Tuesday nights.

• Ace

I’ll be watching V and SYTYCD. I really wish they had kept SYTYCD in the summer though, I fear that I am only interested in it when it doesn’t have much to compete with…oh wait, that IS Tuesdays this fall.

• Jennifer

I guess I’m the only one who cannot wait for tonight’s season premiere of Sons of Anarchy.

• Jen

I will be watching Sons of Anarchy and skipping Melrose Place. Melrose Place has already been done (and done well at the time…over the top worked for the show back in its day). Sons of Anarchy is an original plot and the acting is solid. I’m rather bored with most remakes and spin-offs.

I will give V a chance as it only ran one season (which I was too young to watch, anyway) and it has a promising storyline.

• Hils

V and SYTYCD for me. Pretty light night as I usually multitask during SYTYCD.

• Josh C.

wait youre seriously going to pass on the only good reality competition show on tv. SYTYCD is the best thing on that schedule. And melrose place and 90210 made the list!? were you blind last season?

• Kristen

I’ll be watching SYTYCD and catching up on the CW shows online since I don’t have a DVR. Shocker, I know!

• Jess

Ur passing on SONS OF ANARCHY really?!? It’s totally OMFG worthy. It’s a not stop ride of no they didn’t and can’t wait to see what they do next. Definitely worth a DVR at the very least.

• Nicole Woods

I am not a robot, just really enjoy television. I own two DVRs and am therefore able to enjoy everything that I wish to watch.

Tuesday is not my only jam packed night, every night is!

• Nick

Dudes, all I know is….90210 and MP were two great hours of TV last night. I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of both.

• http://umberhaven.blogspot.com Todd W in NC

I definitely want to try V, and I may try The Forgotten. I’ll pass on everything else.