Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring,
not even a… Because that’s what happens when an evening spent in Las Vegas courtesy of Bradley Cooper’s Hangover inspires us to go on a TV on DVD bender that involves ALIAS’ first two seasons.
But in all seriousness folks, this TV Addict wanted to press [the] pause [button] for a moment so that we may wish each and every one of you a safe, healthy and happy holiday season. May all of your [insert your holiday here] wishes come true. Particularly if they happen to coincide with a few of ours (Which you can see after the jump).
• The cancelation of THE JAY LENO SHOW and the return of NBC’s dignity.
• An ending to LOST that defies expectations.
• For Lauren Graham’s PARENTHOOD to be a smash from the get-go.
• A big screen adventure for VERONICA MARS (Yup, still holding out for that one from last year’s wish list!)
• Even more twitter followers.
• The release of the much rumored Apple Tablet, complete with a digital version of our bible: Entertainment Weekly.
• A cameo on Michael Urie and Becki Newton’s UGLY BETTY podcast.
• A new TV series from Aaron Sorkin.
• An Emmy win for THE BIG BANG THEORY’s Jim Parsons.
• For people outside of the cast and crew’s immediate family to jump on the CW’s Tuesday night bandwagon. Seriously people, 90210 and MELROSE PLACE are quickly becoming honest-to-goodness guilty pleasures.
• For JACK & BOBBY and PARTY DOWN to get DVD release dates (EVERWOOD season three and four wouldn’t hurt either!)
• Another hold-over from last year: For the proverbial powers that be to look at the success of JJ Abrams STAR TREK reboot and say “make it so” to a new weekly television series.
• Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men, Yada, yada, yada.