In an effort to celebrate the release of Rush on Sky Store, theTVaddict.com is teaming up with one of the UK’s leading entertainment portals to offer readers the opportunity to win a VIP trip to the British Grand Prix. All you need to do is rent Ron Howard’s Rush from Sky Store between January 27th and February 23rd and you’ll be automatically entered into the competition. Click here to rent the film and see below for some of the fabulous prizes up for grabs.
Set against the sexy, glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s, the film (Directed by Ron Howard) is based on the true story of a great sporting rivalry between handsome English playboy James Hunt (Hemsworth), and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Austrian driver Niki Lauda (Bruhl). The story follows their distinctly different personal styles on and off the track, their loves and the astonishing 1976 season in which both drivers were willing to risk everything to become world champion in a sport with no margin for error: if you make a mistake, you die.
1st Prize: 2013 British Grand Prix Tickets
• 2x seats in the VIP box at Silverstone on 4th, 5th and 6th July
• A chance to go behind the scenes with Sky Sports F1
• Three nights in a five star hotel and travel included
2nd Prize: F1 Show Tickets
• 2x tickets to F1 Show at Sky Studios – including travel & accommodation
3rd Prize: Rush Goody Bag
• McLaren team shirt signed by Jenson Button
• Rush poster signed by the movie stars and director
• Official McLaren team membership – for one year
• James Hunt biography