Just in time for the holiday season, theTVaddict.com is teaming up with the increasingly awesome Netflix Canada to offer up an opportunity to win the perfect anitctode to the chilling winter weather that is just around the corner! But before we fill you in on how you can qualify for an opportunity to win this fantastic freebie, please read this:
For the first time ever, Netflix is rolling out $30 and $60 gift cards at retailers across Canada, providing consumers a new, alternative way to access and enjoy the service. These cards are available now at a number of retail stores including Walmart, Target, Sobeys, 7-Eleven, Safeway, Metro and Loblaws.
How They Work:
· Consumers can purchase gift cards in increments of $30 or $60 and apply the card to either new or existing Netflix accounts.
· Based on the plan they’ve chosen, their account will be deducted appropriately.
· Netflix will send a reminder by email when the balance is low.
· When the balance on the card is too low to cover the $8.99 fee for the entire month, users will be able to stream movies and TV shows for a partial month depending on the amount on the card.
· Once the gift card balance is consumed, users will need to add another gift card or payment method to the account to continue service.
How You Can Win:
What’s that? You’re still interested in winning a year of Netflix on the house? Simply tweet or instagram @thetvaddict with what show you’d start binge-watching first if you were to lucky enough to win. (Editor’s Note: Having recnetly caught up on every episode, we’d highly recommend THE 100!) One winner will be chosen at random and notified at the bottom of this post on Tuesday December 16th, 2014. So bookmark this page and may the odds be ever in your favor!