Crave TV is expanding its now and is now available to everyone across Canada, the streaming service announced today.
Canadians can sign up for CraveTV at CraveTV.ca or by downloading the CraveTV app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. CraveTV also continues to be available from TELUS, Eastlink, Sasktel, Bell Aliant, Bell TV, and other Canadian television service providers at a lower price.
Crave TV is currently offering the first episode of BILLIONS, a Showtime series set to premiere on TV on January 17. Upcoming CraveTV exclusives include Season 2 of the acclaimed BOSCH, and the first CraveTV Original, LETTERKENNY, a six-part comedy that will stream in its entirety on Super Bowl Sunday, February 7. CraveTV also confirmed today the service will soon feature HBO hits THE NEWSROOM, TRUE BLOOD, BOARDWALK EMPIRE, and THE JINX.
CraveTV’s programming highlights include:
- the entire off-air library of HBO’s iconic programming catalogue, including entire series such as THE SOPRANOS, THE WIRE, ENTOURAGE, and SEX AND THE CITY, and coming soon, THE NEWSROOM, TRUE BLOOD, BOARDWALK EMPIRE, THE JINX, and more;
- acclaimed, award-winning HBO Films such as BEHIND THE CANDELABRA, THE NORMAL HEART, TEMPLE GRANDIN, PHIL SPECTOR, and more;
- the SHOWTIME Collection, anchored by full seasons of renowned, award-winning series including BILLIONS, THE AFFAIR, RAY DONOVAN, PENNY DREADFUL, HOMELAND, UNITED STATES OF TARA, WEEDS, NURSE JACKIE, and more;
- an unmatchable comedy slate, headlined byCraveTV exclusives including the entire catalogues of SEINFELD and SOUTH PARK, as well as INSIDE AMY SCHUMER, THE BIG BANG THEORY, THE GOLBERGS, BROAD CITY, CHEERS, FRASIER, and CORNER GAS;
- the Drama Collection, featuring more than 200 titlesfrom Hollywood and the U.K. including PERSON OF INTEREST, BLUE BLOODS, THE FOLLOWING, THE LAST SHIP, THE LIBRARIANS, THE ROYALS, MURDER IN THE FIRST, and UTOPIA;
- the exclusive home of the Monty Python Collection, including all episodes of the iconic MONTY PYTHON’S FLYING CIRCUS;
- CraveTV exclusives including MANHATTAN, BOSCH, DEADBEAT, and the upcoming LETTERKENNY and CASUAL;
- a Superhero Collection headlined by some of the most-watched television programs currently on-air, including MARVEL AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., ARROW, and THE FLASH, and coming this fall, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW;
- a Sci-Fi & Fantasy Collection led by genre blockbusters ORPHAN BLACK and DOCTOR WHO, TEEN WOLF, GRIMM, and exclusive access to all six series composing the complete STAR TREK TV collection;
- a Documentary Collection featuring more than 180 projects, like THE SIXTIES from Tom Hanks, and other master filmmakers such as Spike Lee, Peter Berg, Liz Garbus, Joe Berlinger, and Michael Mann, as well as other acclaimed, award-winning docs including HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
- the most-watched and most-acclaimed original Canadian programming, featuring SAVING HOPE, MOTIVE, 19-2, FLASHPOINT, BITTEN, and DEGRASSI;
- an iconic Music Collection – TV programming expressly dedicated to music and its legends – including FOO FIGHTERS: SONIC HIGHWAYS; BEYONCE & JAY Z: ON THE RUN; and CLASSIC ALBUMS;
- and a can’t-miss collection of Reality TV audience favourites including MASTER CHEF CANADA, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA, DEADLIEST CATCH, THE REAL L WORD, GIGOLOS, and more.