For many fans, the second installment of OUTLANDER can’t come quickly enough! OUTLANDER Season 2 premieres in Canada Sunday, April 10 at 10pm on Showcase. To help us get through the last few days of Droughtlander, ET Canada’s Erin Cebula takes viewers to bonny Scotland for an exclusive set visit of the critically acclaimed series.
In the half hour special airing tonight at 7:30pm ET/PT on Global, Erin goes behind the scenes and one-on-one with stars Caitriona Balfe (Claire Randall Fraser) and Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser), to find out what to expect from the second season of everyone’s favourite time-traveling romantic drama.
Get to know the new cast members joining the show in season two and discover how well Sam and Caitriona know each other as Erin challenges them to a fun game of ‘How Well Do You Know Your Costar’. Viewers get a front row seat as Erin tries out her sword fighting skills during a friendly face off with OUTLANDER’s leading lad. Then, pull up a chair as Erin and Graham McTavish (Dougal MacKenzie) meet up in an Edinburgh pub to raise a glass and say slàinte mhath (slahn-juh va) to the show’s massive worldwide success.
We caught up with Erin to find out what she’s looking forward to most in Season 2 of OUTLANDER. Here’s what she had to say:
1. More saucy scenes between our two lovebirds/spies. Simply put, Jamie and Claire are hot!
2. The costumes for season 2 are so intricate and glamorous. My inner fashionista is so excited to see all that Parisian style in action.
3. Watching Jamie learn to manipulate and play the games needed to survive high-society in France.
4. Watching Claire tap into her maternal side as she, and her new little family re-shape the future.
5. Oh, and reuniting with Frank of course! Who doesn’t want to see what happens there?
OUTLANDER: The Next Chapter with ET Canada airs Thursday, April 7th at 7:30 pm ET/PT on Global.
For a sneak peek at the special, check out these teaser videos: