Welcome to Your Morning Binge, the TV Addict’s daily guide to everything important going on in the world of television today.
What’s On Tonight:
DANCING WITH THE STARS (8PM ABC)
The 25th-season opener includes such loosley defined “stars” as Nick and Vanessa Lachey, Debbie Gibson and Derek Fisher.
FASHION POLICE (8PM E!)
Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski and NeNe Leakes give thumbs up and/or down to those who dared to walk the Red Carpet during last night’s 69th Emmy Awards.
ALSO AIRING NEW EPISODES TONIGHT…
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (8PM FOX)
THE STATE Miniseries (9PM NATGEO)
MIDNIGHT, TEXAS (10PM NBC)
TO TELL THE TRUTH (10PM ABC)
PEOPLE OF EARTH (10:30PM TBS)
NEWS YOU CAN USE:
• The Complete List: Emmy Awards 2017 Winners
• Emmys: Inside the Night the TV Academy Made History, Embraced Streaming
• The Mayor: Lea Michele’s new ABC sitcom is here early
• Report: The View Eyes Meghan McCain in Wake of Host Jedediah Bila’s Exit
• The Emmys’ Best & Worst Moments: Kimmy Schmidt Meets Westworld, Colbert’s ‘Spicey’ Surprise and More
• Opinion: The Hypocritical Progressiveness of the 2017 Emmy Awards
• Behind-the-Scenes: How The Handmaid’s Tale Changed the Game for Hulu
• Stranger Things: Netflix Ends Unauthorized ‘Stranger Things’ Bar With A Super Classy Letter
• Watch: Netflix Delivers Punchline to Its ‘Joke’ Ads in Commercial During Emmys
• The Business of Show: NBC to Super Bowl Advertisers: Use Kids or Puppies, But Not Both