Welcome to Your Morning Binge, the TV Addict’s daily guide to everything important going on in the world of television today.
What’s On Tonight:
YOUNG SHELDON (8:30PM CBS)
From the network that never met a show it couldn’t spin off (see the multitudes of NCIS and CRIMINAL MINDS iterations) comes their first attempt to travel back in time with Young Sheldon.
THE GOOD DOCTOR (10PM ABC)
From the creator of HOUSE (David Shore) comes another medical series about a brilliant surgeon with an interesting bed-side manner. Watch a sneak peek from the premiere.
THE OPPOSITION WITH JORDAN KLEPPER (11:30PM Comedy)
The former DAILY SHOW correspondent brilliantly skewers the likes of Alex Jones in the same way in which Colbert mocked Bill O’Reilly.
ALSO AIRING NEW EPISODES TONIGHT…
So You Think You Can Dance (8PM FOX)
The Voice (8PM NBC)
The Big Bang Theory (8PM CBS)
Kevin Can Wait (9PM CBS)
Me, Myself & I (9:30PM CBS)
The Brave (10PM NBC)
Scorpion (10PM CBS – watch a sneak peek from the premiere)
People of Earth (10:30PM TBS)
NEWS YOU CAN USE:
• Late Night Wars: Jordan Klepper’s The Opposition Will Win You Over, with Its Embrace of the Fringe
• Scoop: The American Idol Reboot Finally Landed Its Second Celebrity Judge
• Boldly Going: Star Trek: Discovery EP on Episode 2’s Shocking Casualty, New-Look Klingons and Next Week’s ‘Pilot Reset’
• Review: Star Trek: Discovery nails the important stuff in a surprisingly terrific debut
• Gulp! Fox’s FX is pulling more of its shows off of rival streaming services and onto its home-grown version
• Fall TV: 5 Burning Questions for Broadcast TV’s Fall Season
• The Business of Show: Team Palladino Inks Multi-Year Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
• All in the Family: Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey Joins Scream
• Ouch: Fuller House Creator Admits Defeat in Years-Long Quest to Get the Olsen Twins on the Show
• Awkward: Meghan Markle’s Ex-Husband Is Making a TV Show About a Woman Moving On With a British Prince
• We Love Lists: Every Star Trek TV Show, Ranked
• Hottie Alert: Russell Tovey cast as gay superhero in The CW’s ‘Arrow’
• For Canadian Eyes Only: Rick Mercer announces end of ‘Mercer Report’ after 15 seasons on CBC