CBS Television Studios is bringing five of its shows to San Diego Comic-Con later this month, along with a marathon screening of THE TWILIGHT ZONE and interactive experiences based on STAR TREK: DISCOVERY.
Thursday, July 19
- CHARMED Screening and Panel, 11:15 am–12:15 pm, Ballroom 20 – Join series stars Melonie Diaz, Sarah Jeffery, Madeleine Mantock and Rupert Evans, along with producers Jennie Snyder Urman, Jessica O’Toole and Amy Rardin, for an exclusive sneak peek of the first episode of The CW series followed by a panel discussion.
- TELL ME A STORY, 12:15–12:45 pm, Ballroom 20 – Join executive producer Kevin Williamson, as well as series stars Paul Wesley and James Wolk, for an exclusive sneak peek of the CBS All Access series followed by a panel discussion.
- MAGNUM P.I. Exclusive Screening and Panel, 4:15–5:30 pm, Room 6A – Join series stars Jay Hernandez and Perdita Weeks and executive producers Peter Lenkov and Eric Guggenheim for an exclusive sneak peak of the premiere episode of the new CBS series followed by a panel discussion.
- CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND: The Final Curtain Call, 5:45–6:30 pm, Room 6A – As the critically acclaimed CW series enters its final season, come celebrate and take a trip down memory lane with co-creators Rachel Bloom and Aline Brosh McKenna as they look back on some of the series’ most memorable moments and talk about what’s ahead for Rebecca Bunch.
Friday, July 20
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Panel, 1:30–2:30 pm, Hall H – Cast members scheduled to appear include Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Shazad Latif, Mary Wiseman, Anthony Rapp, Wilson Cruz, Mary Chieffo and Anson Mount alongside executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin. The panel will be moderated by series guest star Tig Notaro, who will appear as Chief Engineer Reno.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE Marathon Screening, 7:15–9:15 pm, Room 6A – Join us for a special marathon screening and a look back at some of the fan-favorite episodes from the original series. Concessions and an exclusive giveaway item will be provided.
Activations and Experiences
- CBS COMEDY CARS – From Thursday, July 19 through Sunday, July 22, CBS will offer complimentary rides throughout the Gaslamp District in branded electric cars. Featured shows will include the new fall comedies THE NEIGHBORHOOD and HAPPY TOGETHER.
- MAGNUM P.I. Takeover – On Thursday, July 19, CBS will cruise the streets of Comic-Con in a branded Ferrari 488 to promote the return of MAGNUM P.I. Brand ambassadors will distribute red sunglasses and Hawaiian leis.
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Pedicabs – From Thursday, July 19 through Sunday, July 22, CBS will offer free “intergalactic” rides throughout San Diego’s Gaslamp District in pedicabs inspired by the design of the U.S.S. Discovery’s captain’s chair.
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Mirror Universe Gallery Takeover – CBS is creating a fully immersive STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Mirror Universe experience at the Michael J. Wolf Fine Arts Gallery (363 Fifth Avenue, San Diego); Comic-Con badges are not required for entry. The exhibit, scheduled to run from Thursday, July 19 through Sunday, July 22, will feature a photo opportunity with Emperor Georgiou’s throne and will showcase props and costumes from the series’ Terran Empire. The gallery will also house an official “Star Trek” shop with Comic-Con exclusives.