Today ABC announced the celebrity cast and partner pairings for the upcoming season of DANCING WITH THE STARS. This year’s celebrities include a social media star, a country musician, an NFL player, an actress from the HARRY POTTER franchise, an Olympic gymnastics star and many more.
The celebrities with their professional dance partners heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are the following:
- Alexis Ren with Alan Bersten
- Bobby Bones with Sharna Burgess
- Danelle Umstead with Artem Chigvintsev
- DeMarcus Ware with Lindsay Arnold
- Evanna Lynch with Keo Motsepe
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile with Jenna Johnson
- John Schneider with Emma Slater
- Juan Pablo Di Pace with Cheryl Burke
- Mary Lou Retton with Sasha Farber
- Milo Manheim with Witney Carson
- Nancy McKeon with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Nikki Glaser with Gleb Savchenko
- Tinashe with Brandon Armstrong
A new season of DANCING WITH THE STARS premieres on Monday, September 24 at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC.