THE OC is coming to DANCING WITH THE STARS. As announced this morning, Mischa Barton is coming to an all new season of DANCING WITH THE STARS. Jodie Sweetin will also be following in the footsteps of her FULLER HOUSE on-screen sister Candace Cameron Bure and joining the competition.
Here’s the full list of celebrity contestants, along with their pro partners:
- Mischa Barton (actress) with Artem Chigvintsev
- Antonio Brown (NFL wide receiver) with Sharna Burgess
- Nyle DiMarco (actor, model and spokesman) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kim Fields (actress, director, producer and writer) with Sasha Farber
- Doug Flutie (NFL football player & sports analyst) with Karina Smirnoff
- Marla Maples (Broadway performer) with Tony Dovolani
- Von Miller (NFL linebacker) with Witney Carson
- Wanya Morris (singer) with Lindsay Arnold
- Geraldo Rivera (talk show host & journalist) with Edyta Sliwinska
- Jodie Sweetin (actress) with Keo Motsepe
- Paige VanZant (UFC fighter) with Mark Ballas
- Ginger Zee (weather anchor) with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
DANCING WITH THE STARS begins a new season on Monday, March 21 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.