The third season of YOU will be coming to Netflix Canada in October 2021. Another season of ANOTHER LIFE is also coming, along with a new Netflix original film THE GUILTY starring Jake Gyllenhaal. You can also stream a new documentary about Colin Kaepernick by Ava DuVernay, as well as several frightning shows and movies in honor of Halloween.
- A Sinister Sect: Colonia Dignidad (Netflix Documentary): A colony of German Christians with a charismatic and manipulative leader establishes itself in Chile and becomes instrumental to the dictatorship.
- Diana: The Musical (Netflix Special): The dazzling and devastating life of Princess Diana takes center stage in this original musical, filmed in advance of its official Broadway opening.
- Forever Rich (Netflix Film): A rising rap superstar spirals out when a humiliating video goes viral and pushes him into a battle for redemption — over the course of one long night.
- The Guilty (Netflix Film): 911 operator Joe Baylor (Jake Gyllenhaal) works relentlessly to save a caller in grave danger—but soon discovers that nothing is as it seems, and facing the truth is the only way out. Directed by Antoine Fuqua.
- MAID (Netflix Series): Inspired by the New York Times best-selling memoir, Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive by Stephanie Land, MAID follows the story of Alex, a single mother who turns to housecleaning to — barely — make ends meet as she escapes an abusive relationship and overcomes homelessness to create a better life for her daughter, Maddy. Seen through the emotional yet humorous lens of a desperate but determined woman, this series is a raw and inspiring exploration of a mother’s resilience.
- Paik’s Spirit (Netflix Series): Drinks keep the conversation flowing as culinary star Paik Jong-won and celebrity guests talk life, food and booze over intoxicating meals.
- Scaredy Cats (Netflix Family): On Willa Ward’s twelfth birthday, she inherits a beautiful charm necklace that belonged to her mother, who was a witch. She soon learns 2 bad witches, Wilma and Wanda are after her locket so they can have ultimate power, and she alongside her best friends Scout and Lily turn into cats to escape. They must learn to use the necklace and her witch powers to defeat the bad witches and save their town.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Cursed by Light (Netflix Anime): Meliodas and his friends jump back into action when the new era of peace is threatened by a powerful magical alliance that could spell the end for all.
- Swallow (Netflix Film): Waylaid by life’s pressures in 1980s Lagos, Nigeria, Tolani becomes involved in drug smuggling with her streetwise friend and must face the fallout.
- 30 Days of Night
- A Dog’s Journey
- Addams Family Values
- The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Blades of Glory
- Bruce Almighty
- The Cabin in the Woods
- Catch Me If You Can
- Charlotte’s Web
- Corpse Bride
- Dark Shadows
- The Devil’s Rejects
- Escape Plan
- Failure to Launch
- Freedom Writers
- Good Boys
- Jackass: The Movie
- Knock Knock
- Mamma Mia!
- Men in Black 3
- The Missing
- The People vs. Larry Flynt
- Prodigal Son: Seasons 1-2
- Ride Along 2
- The Ring
- Safe House
- Saving Private Ryan
- Seinfeld: Seasons 1-9
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- Wyatt Earp
- Scissor Seven: Season 3 (Netflix Anime): After his departure from Chicken Island, Seven makes a few detours before winding up in Xuanwu, where there’s a steep price on his head.
- Upcoming Summer (Netflix Film): When a white lie leads to unexpected results, Chen Chen and Zheng Yuxing forge a deep friendship and must face the harsh realities of growing up.
- Blue’s Clues & You!: Season 1
- On My Block: Season 4 (Netflix Series): Two years after going their separate ways, Ruby, Jamal, Monse and Cesar face new threats and must decide if their friendship is truly ride or die.
- Escape The Undertaker (Netflix Film): In this interactive film featuring WWE Superstars, The Undertaker has set a trap for the decorated tag team The New Day at his mansion. What they don’t know: The Undertaker’s mansion is an extreme Haunted House, packed to the brim with supernatural challenges. It’s up to viewers to decide the fate of these three poor souls trying to survive the wrath of The Undertaker.
- The Great Canadian Baking Show: Season 4
- Bad Sport (Netflix Documentary): Bad Sport looks at six unbelievable stories at the intersection of sports and crime, as told by the athletes, coaches and law enforcement officials at the center of the controversies. Episodes include the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic figure skating scandal; superstar Indycar driver Randy Lanier’s marijuana-smuggling operation; the Arizona State University basketball point-shaving scheme; the horse hitman at the center of an insurance fraud ring; Calciopoli, the biggest match-fixing scandal in Italian football history; and South African cricket captain Hansie Cronje’s tragic fall from grace.
- Baking Impossible (Netflix Series): Baking Impossible is a new competition series that pairs the most creative and innovative bakers with the best and brightest engineers to make creations that are beyond our wildest imaginations – the kicker is, it’s their first time working together! Every episode, teams of Bakineers (1 baker + 1 engineer) will compete in designing and baking creations that are required to not only taste delicious, but also survive intense engineering stress tests. Imagine an edible boat that floats, edible mini golf courses or an edible skyscraper that must withstand a simulated quake.
- The Five Juanas (Netflix Series): Five women with the same birthmark set out to unravel the truth about their pasts and discover a tragic web of lies spun by a powerful politician.
- Love Is Blind: Brazil (Netflix Series – new episodes weekly): The dating experiment comes to Brazil as local singles look for true love and get engaged, all without meeting the other person face to face.
- There’s Someone Inside Your House (Netflix Film): Makani Young has moved from Hawaii to quiet, small-town Nebraska to live with her grandmother and finish high school, but as the countdown to graduation begins, her classmates are stalked by a killer intent on exposing their darkest secrets to the entire town, terrorizing victims while wearing a life-like mask of their own face. With a mysterious past of her own, Makani and her friends must discover the killer’s identity before they become victims themselves. THERE’S SOMEONE INSIDE YOUR HOUSE is based on Stephanie Perkins’ New York Times best-selling novel of the same name and written for the screen by Henry Gayden (Shazam!), directed by Patrick Brice (Creep) and produced by James Wan’s Atomic Monster (The Conjuring) and Shawn Levy’s 21 Laps (Stranger Things).
- A Million Ways to Die in the West
- About a Boy
- Despicable Me
- Despicable Me 2
- Drag Me to Hell
- Land of the Lost
- The Thing
- Werewolves Within
- The Billion Dollar Code (Netflix Series): In 1990s Berlin, an artist and a hacker invented a new way to see the world. Years later, they reunite to sue Google for patent infringement on it.
- Knocked Up
- Sexy Beasts: Season 2 (Netflix Series): It’s back — and beastier than ever. Follow six new singles as they strip away superficiality for a string of cheeky and charming costumed speed dates.
- ??The Way of the Househusband: Season 1 Part 2 (Netflix Anime): After disappearing from the underworld, the legendary yakuza Tatsu, “the Immortal Dragon,” resurfaces — as a fiercely devoted stay-at-home husband.
- A Tale Dark & Grimm (Netflix Family): Based on the best-selling book series by Adam Gidwitz, the animated series follows Hansel and Gretel as they run away from home to find better parents…or at least ones who won’t chop off their heads! As Hansel and Gretel leave their own story and venture through other classic Grimm fairy tales, unexpected narrators’ guide us through their encounters with witches, warlocks, dragons and even the devil himself. As the siblings roam a forest brimming with menacing foes, they learn the true story behind the famous tales, as well as how to take charge of their destinies and create their own happily ever after. Because once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome.
- Family Business: Season 3 (Netflix Series): Whisked off to a remote monastery, the Hazans contend with volatile captors, a mind-bending new product line and a doozy of a family secret.
- Grudge / Kin (Netflix Film): Ahead of a promotion, a police chief becomes embroiled in a fatal incident and uncovers a grudge-fueled plot that threatens his associates.
- Honey Boy
- House of Secrets: The Burari Deaths (Netflix Documentary): Suicide, murder… or something else? This docuseries examines chilling truths and theories around the deaths of 11 members of a Delhi family.
- LOL Surprise: The Movie
- My Brother, My Sister (Netflix Film): When their father’s will forces them to live together, siblings Nik and Tesla — and Tesla’s kids — try to overcome their differences to become a family.
- Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle (Netflix Family): Koko grows up in the jungle with a solitary Zarude. When he meets Ash and Pikachu, he discovers the human world — and a plot threatening his home!
- Pretty Smart (Netflix Series): Book-smart Chelsea discovers she has a lot to learn about happiness when she’s forced to move in with her bubbly sister and three roommates.
- Blue Period (Netflix Anime): Bored with life, popular high schooler Yatora Yaguchi jumps into the beautiful yet unrelenting world of art after finding inspiration in a painting.
- The Baby-Sitters Club: Season 2 (Netflix Family): Based on the best-selling book series by Ann M. Martin, The Baby-Sitters Club is a contemporary dramedy that follows the friendship and adventures of seven friends as they start their own babysitting business in Stoneybrook, Connecticut. As demand for their club continues to grow, founders Kristy Thomas, Mary-Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill, and Dawn Schafer have now welcomed Mallory Pike and Jessi Ramsey to their ranks. With the new school year comes booming business, new relationships, personal journeys, and important lessons, but through it all the club is there for each other every step of the way.
- The King’s Affection (Netflix Series): When the crown prince is killed, his twin sister assumes the throne while trying to keep her identity and affection for her first love a royal secret.
- Bright: Samurai Soul (Netflix Anime): In the early years of Japan’s Meiji Restoration, a human ronin must unite with an orc assassin to save an elf orphan from their common adversary.
- Convergence: Courage in a Crisis (Netflix Documentary): While COVID-19 exacerbates vulnerabilities across the world, unsung heroes in all levels of society help the tide turn toward a brighter future.
- Making Malinche: A Documentary by Nacho Cano (Netflix Documentary): Join the creative process behind Nacho Cano’s new musical based on the love story of Malinche and Hernán Cortés and the merging of their two worlds.
- Mighty Express: Season 5 (Netflix Family): The Mighty Express trains team up on the tracks to deliver a huge rubber ducky, a giant robot and tons of pizza on exciting mega missions!
- The Movies That Made Us: Season 3 (Netflix Documentary): Chills, thrills and behind-the-scenes brawls: Insiders reveal the stories behind more of your favorite megahits in this funny, eye-opening docuseries.
- The Blacklist: Season 8
- Fever Dream / Distancia de Rescate (Netflix Film): A young woman lies dying far from home. A boy sits beside her. She is not his mother. He is not her child. Together, they tell a haunting story of broken souls, an invisible threat, and the power and desperation of family. Based on the internationally critically acclaimed novel by Samanta Schweblin.
- Hiacynt (Netflix Film): Poland, 1985: Not satisfied with the result of a murder investigation, a young officer in communist Warsaw sets out on his own to discover the truth.
- Love Is Blind: Brazil (Netflix Series – new episodes weekly):The dating experiment comes to Brazil as local singles look for true love and get engaged, all without meeting the other person face to face.
- Reflection of You (Netflix Series): A thriving painter’s enviable life begins to fray at the edges when a bright young woman she once befriended resurfaces as a shell of her former self.
- Violet Evergarden the Movie
- Another Life: Season 2 (Netflix Series): The stakes couldn’t get higher as Niko and her crew witness the annihilation of a planet. How do you negotiate with aliens capable of such brutality?
- Kim’s Convenience: Season 5
- One Night in Paris (Netflix Film): Mixing sketches with rapid-fire sets, this special brings together top comedians from France’s stand-up scene as they explore life during the pandemic.
- CoComelon: Season 4
- Deep Impact
- The Forgotten Battle (Netflix Film): During WWII’s crucial Battle of the Scheldt, the lives of a glider pilot, a Nazi soldier and a reluctant Resistance recruit tragically intersect.
- The Four of Us (Netflix Film): After their partner swap experiment takes a turn, four friends arrive at a remote beach hut to face the fallout and purge themselves of deeper truths.
- Karma’s World (Netflix Family): Lyrically gifted middle schooler Karma juggles rap dreams and rhyme schemes while using her talent, ambition and heart to solve any problem.
- Little Things: Season 4 (Netflix Series): From cohabitation to living long-distance, Kavya and Dhruv have weathered it all. But will their six years of history ensure a future together?
- Michael Jackson’s This Is It
- My Best Friend’s Wedding
- My Name (Netflix Series): Following her father’s murder, a revenge-driven woman puts her trust in a powerful crime boss — and enters the police force under his direction.
- PAW Patrol: Season 8
- Sharkdog’s Fintastic Halloween (Netflix Family): The Sharkpack gets ready for Halloween with the spooky legend of the “Fearsome Fog” — and Sharkdog must save trick-or-treating from a slimy sea monster!
- The Trip (Netflix Film): Eager to end their marriage by murdering each other, a husband and wife head to a remote cabin — but soon find themselves facing an even bigger threat.
- You: Season 3 (Netflix Series): In Season 3, Joe and Love, now married and raising their baby, have moved to the balmy Northern California enclave of Madre Linda, where they’re surrounded by privileged tech entrepreneurs, judgmental mommy bloggers and Insta-famous biohackers. Joe is committed to his new role as a husband and dad, but fears Love’s lethal impulsiveness. And then there’s his heart. Could the woman he’s been searching for all this time live right next door? Breaking out of a cage in a basement is one thing. But the prison of a picture-perfect marriage to a woman who’s wise to your tricks? Well, that’ll prove a much more complicated escape.
- The General’s Daughter
- Misfit: The Series (Netflix Family): The Misfits are in for a wild year as they prepare a school musical. But when the strict new headmaster bans the show, it’s up to Julia to save the day.
- Super 8
- In for a Murder / W jak morderstwo (Netflix Film): A stay-at-home mom and avid reader of crime stories discovers the deepest secrets of a small town’s residents while investigating a woman’s murder.
- Found (Netflix Documentary): After DNA tests reveal them to be cousins, three girls adopted by different American families travel to China in hopes of meeting their birth parents.
- Gabby’s Dollhouse: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Gabby, Pandy and their crew of kitty friends are back with even more special deliveries, surprising journeys and make-at-home lessons, too!
- Love Is Blind: Brazil (Netflix Series – new episodes weekly): The dating experiment comes to Brazil as local singles look for true love and get engaged, all without meeting the other person face to face.
- Night Teeth (Netflix Film): A college student moonlighting as a chauffeur picks up two mysterious women for a night of party-hopping across LA. But when he uncovers their bloodthirsty intentions — and their dangerous, shadowy underworld — he must fight to stay alive.
- Stuck Together (Netflix Film): When Paris goes into lockdown during the pandemic, the quirky residents of an apartment building must adjust to a new life — and one another.
- Flip a Coin -ONE OK ROCK Documentary (Netflix Documentary): Unable to tour in 2020, the members of ONE OK ROCK work for months to put on an online concert that matches the energy of their in-person shows.
- Go! Go! Cory Carson: Season 6 (Netflix Family): Beach days, bedtime stories and fun with best friends! Cory Carson’s always on the go for more laughter and heartwarming lessons in Bumperton Hills!
- Insiders (Netflix Series): An innovative new reality show.
- Komi Can’t Communicate (Netflix Anime): At a high school full of unique characters, Tadano helps his shy and unsociable classmate Komi reach her goal of making friends with 100 people.
- Life’s a Glitch with Julien Bam (Netflix Series): Famous influencer Julien Bam and his sidekick Joon Kim scramble to return to life as they know it after accidentally traveling to a parallel dimension.
- Sex, Love & goop (Netflix Series): Courageous couples journey toward more pleasurable sex and deeper intimacy with help from Gwyneth Paltrow and a team of experts in this reality series.
- Adventure Beast (Netflix Series): Wildlife expert Bradley Trevor Greive travels the globe, getting into zany misadventures while imparting weird, wonderful, totally true nature factoids.
- ??Dynasty: Season 4 (Netflix Series): A wedding, a funeral, a new family member and a whole lot of drama up the stakes for the Colbys and Carringtons this season.
- Inside Job (Netflix Series): For employees of the Deep State, conspiracies aren’t just theories — they’re fact. And keeping them a secret is a full-time job.
- Little Big Mouth (Netflix Film): A 9-year-old boy living with his single mom and granddad has his life upended when a rock guitarist enters their world.
- Locke & Key: Season 2 (Netflix Series): After their father is murdered under mysterious circumstances, the three Locke siblings and their mother move into their ancestral home, Keyhouse, which they discover is full of magical keys that may be connected to their father’s death. As the Locke children explore the different keys and their unique powers, a mysterious demon awakens — and will stop at nothing to steal them. From Carlton Cuse (Lost, Bates Motel) and Meredith Averill (The Haunting of Hill House), Locke & Key is a coming-of-age mystery about love, loss, and the unshakable bonds that define family. Locke and Key on Netflix is the television adaptation of the best-selling comic book series by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez for IDW Entertainment and returns this October for Season 2.
- Maya and the Three (Netflix Family): A Mesoamerican-inspired warrior princess embarks on a quest to fulfill an ancient prophecy and save humanity from the vengeful gods of the underworld.
- More than Blue: The Series (Netflix Series): A romantic series based on the hit 2018 Taiwanese film.
- Roaring Twenties (Netflix Documentary): Roaring Twenties is the coming-of-age story of eight twenty-somethings who set out to find success in life and love in Austin, Texas while learning to navigate the ‘new normal’ of 2020’s America. Living together and leaning on each other, they experience the highs and lows that come with being an adult. After all, your twenties are a crazy, weird, and special time in your life, and you only get to live them once.
- Sex: Unzipped (Netflix Series): Saweetie and a cast of sex positive puppets teach you the A-B-Cs of S-E-X in Netflix’s funniest, filthiest, and furriest new comedy special, Sex: Unzipped. Talking heads include: Dominique Jackson, Ian Karmel, Joel Kim Booster, Katherine Ryan, London Hughes, Mae Martin, Michelle Buteau, Nikki Glaser, Romesh Ranganathan, Sam Jay, Trixie Mattel. Sex Experts include: Alexander Cheves, Emily Morse, Oloni, Stella Anna Sonnenbaum, and special guest Dr. Ruth Westheimer.
- Hypnotic (Netflix Film): A young woman seeking self-improvement enlists the help of a renowned hypnotist, but after a handful of intense sessions, soon discovers unexpected and deadly consequences.
- Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight Part 2 (Netflix Film): Nobody Sleeps In The Woods 2 is a continuation of the first Polish slasher film, based on a screenplay by Mirella Zaradkiewicz and Bartosz M. Kowalski, who also directed the film. The main character of the film is Ada?, a young, lonely, unhappy policeman from a small village in Podlasie. Ignored by his colleagues and beautiful and extremely confident Wanessa, the shy boy is looking for his place in the world. In the sequel, we will also learn more about the fate of Zosia, who will show a completely new and surprising face. The film is a perverse, ironic, grotesque and bloody story about looking for love and discovering one’s own self in a world that divides us more than it unites us. It’s a slasher that will turn genre rules upside down this time.
- Sintonia: Season 2 (Netflix Series): Months later, Rita, Nando and Doni remain close. But as the trio embraces new paths, can they continue to thrive while staying true to their roots?
- This Is Us: Season 5
- Luis Miguel – The Series: Season 3 (Netflix Series): While overcoming personal struggles, Luis Miguel contemplates sharing his life story. In the 90s, he strikes up a relationship with Mariah Carey.
- The Motive (Netflix Documentary): Decades after a 14-year-old boy brutally killed his family in Jerusalem in 1986, this documentary revisits the horrifying crime.
- Army of Thieves (Netflix Film): In this prequel to “Army of the Dead,” a mysterious woman recruits bank teller Dieter to assist in a heist of impossible-to-crack safes across Europe.
- Colin in Black & White (Netflix Series): This drama series from Colin Kaepernick and Ava DuVernay explores Kaepernick’s high school years and the experiences that led him to become an activist.
- Dear Mother (Netflix Film): When Jean-Louis’ heart stops beating, he must confront his Oedipal issues — and ask his mother a delicate question — or he’ll be dead in three days.
- Mythomaniac: Season 2 (Netflix Series): As the truth about Lorenzo slowly comes to light, Elvira tries to reconcile with her family, who find escape and comfort in new tribes and romances.
- Roaring Twenties (Netflix Documentary): In this coming-of-age reality series set in Austin, Texas, 20-somethings navigate love and friendship and start a new adventure: life.
- The Time It Takes (Netflix Series): Lina moves house, looks for a new job and tries new things… in an attempt to forget her first love. Starring Nadia de Santiago and Álvaro Cervantes.
- A World Without (Netflix Film): Three spirited teenage girls join a self-improvement program that forces them into heartbreaking choices.
- An Astrological Guide for Broken Hearts (Netflix Series): A surreal and comic series based on the best-selling novel by Silvia Zucca.
- Call My Agent: Bollywood (Netflix Series): From pulling off casting coups to calming celebrity egos, the drama never stops for four Mumbai talent agents hustling to save their sinking company.
- Encounters: Season 1
- Inspector Koo (Netflix Series): A new series mixing crime, comedy and drama.
- The Raincoat Killer: Chasing a Predator in Korea (Netflix Documentary): In the early 2000s, Yoo Young-chul hammered his victims to death and cast fear across Seoul. This docuseries recounts the hunt for a prolific killer.
Last Call – Titles Rotating Off Netflix Canada in October 2021
- Scandal: Seasons 1-7
- Scary Movie 2
- Scary Movie 3
- Scary Movie 4
- Scary Movie 5