THE KIDS IN THE HALL are back on Prime Video Canada in May 2022. You can also stream the second season of THE WILDS and the new series CONVERSATIONS WITH FRIENDS.
- Fifty Shades Of Grey
- When Love Happens Again
- The Bourne Identity
- The Bourne Supremacy
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- Jason Bourne
- The Bourne Legacy
- 21 Grams
- Crimson Peak
- Mercury Rising
- Bosch: Legacy (Amazon Original): Harry Bosch embarks on the next chapter of his career and finds himself working as a private investigator with his one-time enemy, Honey “Money” Chandler. The show will follow the trajectory of a cop from police academy to the street, as Bosch’s daughter, Maddie, joins the force.
- The Wilds S2 (Amazon Original): Survival hangs in the balance for a group of teenage girls stranded on a deserted island, after the explosive discovery that what’s happening to them is an elaborate social experiment. Season 2 ups the drama and keeps you guessing, with the introduction of more test subjects – a new island of teenage boys – who must also fight for survival under the watchful eye of the experiment’s puppet master.
- The Unsolved Murder Of Beverly Lynn Smith (Canadian Amazon Original): A cold case murder spanning over four decades. A friendship born of a love of fishing soon turns sinister. An infamous police tactic. Woven together from firsthand accounts and expert interviews, family archives, and rare access to key participants, this documentary series is a winding tale that explores the unrelenting enigma of a search for justice.
- The Kids In The Hall (Canadian Amazon Original): The iconic Canadian comedy troupe—Dave Foley, Bruce McCulloch, Kevin McDonald, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson—is back with a new season of their groundbreaking sketch series, featuring a fresh batch of fun off beat characters and beloved favourites, with sketches that pack a satirical punch, laced with the hilarious, edgy and fearless comedy The Kids are famous for.
- Like Cats & Dogs
- Wedding Of Dreams
- Summer Love
- Love At Sea
- Love At The Shore
- Sun, Sand & Romance
- Summer Of Dreams
- Conversations With Friends (Exclusive Content): From the award-winning team behind Normal People, Conversations with Friends follows Frances (Alison Oliver), a 21 year old college student, as she navigates a series of relationships that force her to confront her own vulnerabilities for the first time. Also starring Joe Alwyn, Sasha Lane, and Jemima Kirke.
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Made For Love S2 (Exclusive Content): Season one saw Hazel (Cristin Milioti), a young woman, on the run after 10 years in a suffocating marriage to a tech billionaire husband, Byron Gogol (Billy Magnussen), after discovering that he implanted the Made for Love chip in her brain, allowing him to track her, watch her and know her “emotional data.” Hazel sought refuge with her outcast father Herbert (Ray Romano) and his synthetic partner, Diane, in her desert hometown. In Season 2, Hazel returns to Byron’s high-tech palace aka The Hub to save her father, who has cancer. But once inside, she and Byron both become ensnared by Gogol’s newest revolutionary (and dangerous) technology.
- Totems (Amazon Original): In 1965, in the midst of the Cold War, Francis Mareuil (Niels Schneider), a French scientist, begins working as a spy. While collaborating with the French secret services and the CIA, Mareuil meets Lyudmila Goloubeva (Vera Kolesnikova), a pianist forced to work for the KGB. A romance is forged between the two spies, but how do you know if it’s sincere feelings or political shenanigans?
- Night Sky (Amazon Original): Spanning space and time, Night Sky follows Irene (Sissy Spacek) and Franklin York (J.K. Simmons), a couple who, years ago, discovered a chamber buried in their backyard which inexplicably leads to a strange, deserted planet. They’ve carefully guarded their secret ever since, but when an enigmatic young man (Chai Hansen) enters their lives, the Yorks’ quiet existence is quickly upended and the mystifying chamber they thought they knew so well turns out to be much more than they could ever have imagined.
- The Kids in the Hall: Comedy Punks (Canadian Amazon Original): A straightforward introduction to a far-from-ordinary comedy troupe, Reg Harkema’s The Kids in the Hall: Comedy Punks will leave old fans wondering where they put their DVDs and newcomers wondering how they haven’t heard of these guys – let the rabbit-hole viewing commence. The documentary offers never-before-seen archival footage from the earliest years of the troupe and in-depth interviews with members Dave Foley, Bruce McCulloch, Kevin McDonald, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson. It dives into the group’s post-punk era origins in the mid-1980s and their 40-year journey across five seasons of their renowned television series, a controversial feature film and multiple sold-out tours.
- Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City
- Kick Like Tayla (Amazon Original): With unprecedented access into the life of the NAB AFL Women’s Competition (AFLW) player and boxing champion, Kick Like Tayla chronicles the public and personal challenges Tayla Harris has faced in her sporting career to date. Both Tayla and her inner circle provide insights into how she has chosen to use her platform as a power for good.
- Iain Stirling – Failing Upwards (Amazon Original): A stand-up comedy special from Iain Stirling (Love Island), filmed in front of a live audience in his home city, Edinburgh. The special features Iain’s new stand-up show Failing Upwards, which he is touring nationwide through 2020, and explores topics including his inability to function in the most basic of public settings, social media’s constant pressure to “live your best life” and that one time a man stole his shoes.
- The Perfect Bride
- Royally Ever After