THE BOYS returns for its third season in June 2022, along with the new Amazon original series THE LAKE. The complete series of THE OC will also be streaming on Prime Video Canada in June 2022.
- Elizabeth: Elizabeth is a 1998 British biographical period drama film directed by Shekhar Kapur and written by Michael Hirst. It stars Cate Blanchett in the title role of Elizabeth I of England, with Geoffrey Rush, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Fiennes, John Gielgud and Richard Attenborough in supporting roles. The film is based on the early years of Elizabeth’s reign, where she is elevated to the throne after the death of her half-sister Mary I, who had imprisoned her. As she establishes herself on the throne, she faces plots and threats to take her down.
- Sin City
- Chicago Fire S8
- Chicago PD S7
- Chicago Med S5
- Lego Jurassic World: Double Trouble Special 1
- Lego Jurassic World: Double Trouble Special 2
- Lego Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit S1
- Lego City Adventure S2
- Lego Ninjago S2-S3
- June 3
- Why Women Kill S2
- The Boys S3 (Amazon Original): It’s been a year of calm. Homelander’s subdued. Butcher works for the government, supervised by Hughie of all people. But both men itch to turn this peace and quiet into blood and bone. So, when The Boys learn of a mysterious Anti-Supe weapon, it sends them crashing into the Seven, starting a war, and chasing the legend of the first Superhero: Soldier Boy. Season Three of The Boys stars Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty, Dominique McElligott, Jessie T. Usher, Laz Alonso, Chace Crawford, Tomer Capone, Karen Fukuhara, Nathan Mitchell, Colby Minifie, Claudia Doumit, and Jensen Ackles.
- Prime Rewind: Inside the Boys S2 (Amazon Original): Prime Rewind: Inside the Boys is an exclusive after show to the second season of The Boys. Each episode of the second series contains an after showing hosted by Aisha Tyler; it will guest star the cast and crew of the series.
- Backstage With Katherine Ryan S1 (Amazon Original): Backstage with Katherine Ryan introduces an all-new live comedy experience, blending world-class stand-up with behind-the-scenes access, in which Katherine Ryan will invite both the biggest and the most exciting new names from the world of comedy to perform on-stage and hang out backstage at London’s iconic Roundhouse. The series, produced by Expectation, features a star-studded line-up including Frankie Boyle, Sara Pascoe, Judi Love, Ivo Graham, Jo Brand, Nish Kumar, Joel Dommett, Rosie Jones, Rob Beckett, Sue Perkins, Tom Allen, Michelle de Swarte, Jimmy Carr, Desiree Burch, Seann Walsh, Nick Mohammed, Sarah Millican, Joanne McNally, Russell Kane, Geoff Norcott and Darren Harriott.
- Fairfax S2 (Amazon Original): Fairfax is an animated comedy about the adventures of 13-year-old Dale, Derika, Benny and Truman, four close friends on an endless journey of power. A modern look at the fight to become cooler, to match the whole, and what it is like to wait in line for a pair of sportswear that you will never get. The show stars Jaboukie Young-White, Kirsey Clemons, Skyler Gisondo and Peter S. Kim.
- Introducing Kujus
- My Fake Boyfriend (Amazon Original): Andrew (Keiynan Lonsdale) has a major problem: He can’t stay away from the toxic boyfriend who just dumped him. His meddling friends (Dylan Sprouse and Sarah Hyland) decide to help him by creating “Cristiano,” a perfect fake boyfriend on social media. Problem solved, right? Wrong! As Cristiano goes viral and becomes a worldwide sensation, Andrew meets his real-life dream guy, Rafi, a charming restaurant owner. Now, Andrew must find a way to put an end to the fake fling, evade his jealous ex, and win Rafi’s heart in this fun and hilarious comedy about the crazy things we do for love.
- Chasing Glory (Amazon Original)
- Good Luck to You, Leo Grande (Amazon Original): Staring Emma Thompson as Nancy Stokes and Daryl McCormack as Leo Grande. The film follows the story of retired widow Nancy Stokes, who hires a good-looking young sex worker called Leo Grande, in the hope of enjoying a night of pleasure and self-discovery after an unfulfilling marriage.
- Kick Like Tayla (Amazon Original)
- The Summer I Turned Pretty (Amazon Original): From the bestselling author To All the Boys I Love Jenny Han, comes The Summer I Turned Pretty is a multigenerational drama that hinges on a love triangle between one girl and two brothers, the ever-evolving relationship between mothers and their children, and the enduring power of strong female friendship. It is a coming-of-age story about the first love, first heartbreak, and the magic of that one perfect summer.
- The Lake (Amazon Original): Starring Julia Stiles and Jordan Garvis, The Lake is an Amazon Original Canadian comedy series based in Ontario’s cottage country. After returning from abroad following a break-up with his long-term partner, Justin plans to connect with his teenage daughter he gave up for adoption. His plans to make new memories with his daughter at the family cottage go awry when he discovers his parents left it to his picture-perfect stepsister, Maisy-May.
- Los Tigres Del Norte: Historias Que Contar (Amazon Original)
- The Pogmentary: Born Ready (Amazon Original)
- The O.C. S1-S4
- The One That Got Away (Amazon Original): The One that Got Away is a 10-parter in which six people searching for their soulmates are given the chance to explore a missed connection, as people from their past surprise them and take their shot at love.
- Chloe (Amazon Original): Chloe is a psychological thriller that follows Becky Green (Erin Doherty), who is obsessed with stalking her childhood friend Chloe Fairbourne’s (Poppy Gilbert) perfectly curated social media presence. Chloe’s charmed life, adoring husband, and circle of high-achieving friends are always just a click away, and Becky can’t resist peering into a world that contrasts so starkly with her own, as she cares for her mother, who has early onset dementia. When Chloe suddenly dies, Becky assumes a new identity and infiltrates the enviable lives of Chloe’s closest friends to find out what happened to her. Through her alter-ego Sasha, Becky becomes a powerful, transgressive heroine; a popular, well-connected “someone” with a life–and loves–that are far more exciting and addictive than the “no-one” she is as Becky. However, the pretense soon obscures and conflates reality, and she discovers Chloe’s real life had not been nearly as perfect as it was portrayed online. As Becky gets deeper into her con, and Chloe’s inner circle, she risks losing herself completely in the game she is playing.