Melissa McCarthy and Octavia Spencer are teaming up as a pair of superheroes in the upcoming Netflix original film THUNDER FORCE. April 2021 also means the premiere of the Netflix original series SHADOW AND BONE and the debut of the film CONCRETE COWBOY, starring Idris Elba.
- Magical Andes: Season 2 (Netflix Documentary): Crossing and uniting seven countries in South America, the Andes always have another landscape, adventure and story to tell. Discover them all.
- Prank Encounters: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Host Gaten Matarazzo pulls the strings on a new season of elaborate pranks involving everything from haunted mansions to ancient burial grounds. Yikes!
- Tersanjung the Movie (Netflix Film): After growing up in a tumultuous household, Yura finds herself in a love triangle with two close friends as she faces a personal and financial crisis.
- Worn Stories (Netflix Documentary): In this funny, heartfelt and moving docuseries, real people unpack the fascinating and quirky stories around their most meaningful pieces of clothing.
- Alita: Battle Angel
- Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion
- Cold Pursuit
- Crank 2: High Voltage
- Dating Amber
- Green Book
- Grindhouse: Death Proof
- Grindhouse: Planet Terror
- Happy Death Day 2U
- In the Line of Fire
- Love Don’t Cost a Thing
- Margin Call
- PAW Patrol: Season 7
- Shoot ‘Em Up
- The Eagle
- The Flash: Season 7
- The Last Exorcism
- The New Guy
- Urban Legend
- Amazing Grace
- Concrete Cowboy (Netflix Film): While spending the summer in North Philadelphia, a troubled teen is caught between a life of crime and his estranged father’s vibrant urban-cowboy subculture.
- Just Say Yes (Netflix Film): Incurable romantic Lotte finds her life upended when her plans for a picture-perfect wedding unravel — just as her self-absorbed sister gets engaged.
- Madame Claude (Netflix Film): In 1960s Paris, Madame Claude’s influence extends beyond the world of sex work – until an affluent young woman threatens to change everything.
- Run (Netflix Film): Desiring freedom after years of isolated medical care, teenager Chloe suspects her mother might be holding her back — and harboring sinister secrets.
- The Serpent (Netflix Original): In the 1970s, merciless killer Charles Sobhraj preys on travelers exploring the “hippie trail” of South Asia. Based on shocking true events.
- Sky High (Netflix Film): After falling for Estrella, Ángel, a mechanic from the Madrid suburbs, dives into a world of heists and becomes the target of a relentless detective.
- Escape from Planet Earth
- High Life
- What Lies Below
- Coded Bias
- Family Reunion: Part 3 (Netflix Family): The McKellans may be tight on funds, but the family’s never lacking in love as they power through heartache, loss and adversity of all kinds this season.
- The Last Kids on Earth: Happy Apocalypse to You (Netflix Family): Help Jack and his monster-battling friends make choices to stay alive — and have some fun — in this interactive “Last Kids on Earth” adventure!
- The Big Day: Collection 2 (Netflix Original): Time-honored customs marry with contemporary values — and of course, couture outfits — in this celebration of six more larger-than-life Indian weddings.
- Dolly Parton: A MusiCares Tribute (Netflix Documentary): In a star-studded evening of music and memories, a community of iconic performers honor Dolly Parton as the MusiCares Person of the Year.
- Snabba Cash (Netflix Original): The lives of an ambitious businesswoman, a charming gang enforcer and a troubled teen collide amidst a desperate — and sinister — pursuit of wealth.
- This Is A Robbery: The World’s Biggest Art Heist (Netflix Documentary): In 1990, two men dressed as cops con their way into a Boston museum and steal a fortune in art. Take a deep dive into this daring and notorious crime.
- The Wedding Coach (Netflix Original): Bridesmaids and in-laws and mason jars, oh my! Weddings are a beautiful cause for celebration, but planning one is far from a party. After barely making it down the aisle of her own wedding, comedian Jamie Lee is on a hilarious, heartwarming mission to help six engaged couples overcome the stressful real-life challenges that pop up before and on The Big Day.
- Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Leap Year
- Liar Liar
- Missing Link
- Pride & Prejudice (2005)
- Ride Along
- This Is 40
- Wild Child
- The Way of the Househusband (Netflix Anime): After disappearing from the underworld, the legendary yakuza Tatsu, “the Immortal Dragon,” resurfaces — as a fiercely devoted stay-at-home husband.
- Have You Ever Seen Fireflies? (Netflix Film): Rebellious, irreverent wunderkind Gülseren navigates loneliness, love and loss against the current of political turmoil and social change.
- Night in Paradise (Netflix Film): Hiding out in Jeju Island following a brutal tragedy, a wronged mobster with a target on his back connects with a woman who has her own demons.
- Thunder Force (Netflix Film): Two childhood best friends reunite as an unlikely crime-fighting superhero duo when one invents a formula that gives ordinary people superpowers.
- Words on Bathroom Walls
- The Stand-In
- Diana: The Interview that Shook the World
- New Gods: Nezha Reborn (Netflix Film): While living as an ordinary deliveryman and motor racing fan, Ne Zha encounters old nemeses and must rediscover his powers to protect his loved ones.
- Teen Spirit
- The Baker and the Beauty: Season 1
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Mighty Express: Season 3 (Netflix Family): The strong and fast Mighty Express trains are always ready to save the day with more heroic rescues and thrilling stunts throughout Tracksville!
- My Love: Six Stories of True Love (Netflix Documentary): Six longtime couples in different parts of the world share their decades-long love in these tender portraits filmed over the course of one year.
- The Circle: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Ready for more strategic shenanigans? A new cast of allies, enemies and not-so-subtle catfish connect and compete for a major cash prize.
- Dad Stop Embarrassing Me! (Netflix Original): Brian Dixon knows how important family is. When his teenage daughter comes to live with him, he enlists the help of his Pops, sister, and best friend to tackle teenage boys, TikTok, and the family business.
- The Intruder
- Law School (Netflix Original): When a grim incident occurs at their prestigious school, justice through law is put to a test by a tough law professor and his ambitious students.
- Love and Monsters (Netflix Film): Seven years after he survived the monster apocalypse, lovably hapless Joel leaves his cozy underground bunker behind on a quest to reunite with his ex.
- The Soul (Netflix Film): While investigating the death of a businessman, a prosecutor and his wife uncover occult secrets as they face their own life-and-death dilemma.
- Why Did You Kill Me? (Netflix Documentary): The line between justice and revenge blurs when a devastated family uses social media to track down the people who killed 24-year-old Crystal Theobald.
- Ride or Die (Netflix Film): Rei helps the woman she’s been in love with for years escape her abusive husband. While on the run, their feelings for each other catch fire.
- The 2nd
- Arlo the Alligator Boy (Netflix Family): To find the father he never knew, optimistic Arlo leaves his swampy Southern home for New York City, making friends and dodging trappers along the way.
- Ajeeb Daastaans (Netflix Film): Four shorts explore the surprising ways in which unexpected catalysts inflame the uncomfortable emotions simmering under fractured relationships.
- Fast & Furious Spy Racers: Season 4: Mexico (Netflix Family): When the Spy Racers are framed for a crime they didn’t commit, they flee to Mexico to clear their name and uncover a new evil scheme.
- Into the Beat (Netflix Film): A teen ballerina discovers hip-hop by chance and is faced with an impossible choice: Does she follow her parents’ footsteps… or her newfound passion?
- Why Are You Like This (Netflix Original): Three best friends negotiate work, fun, identity politics, hookups and wild nights out in this razor-sharp satire of millennial life in Melbourne.
- Luis Miguel – The Series: Season 2 (Netflix Original): As his career skyrockets, Luis Miguel struggles with his family life amidst a string of betrayals, heartbreaking revelations and a crushing loss.
- The Gift
- Izzy’s Koala World: Season 2 (Netflix Family): When a koala needs help, Izzy Bee and her family are there — and with Australia’s extreme fires taking a toll, their care is needed now more than ever!
- Ocean’s Eleven
- Zero (Netflix Original): A shy teen with the extraordinary power to turn invisible joins the fight to defend his neighborhood despite wanting to escape to pursue his dream.
- Life in Color with David Attenborough (Netflix Documentary): Premiering this Earth Day, in a stunning new three-part series, David Attenborough travels the world from the rainforests of Costa Rica to the snowy Scottish Highlands to reveal the extraordinary and never-before-seen ways animals use color. Using revolutionary camera technology created specifically for this series, viewers will experience how colors invisible to the human eye play a vital role in animal interactions. From the seemingly magical ultraviolet signals on a butterfly’s wings to the surprising yet crucial purpose behind a Bengal tiger’s stripes, a hidden world of color is waiting to be discovered.
- The Prodigy
- Shadow and Bone (Netflix Original): Dark forces conspire against orphan mapmaker Alina Starkov when she unleashes an extraordinary power that could change the fate of her war-torn world.
- Tell Me When (Netflix Film): Workaholic Will puts his humdrum life in LA on hold to fulfill his grandpa’s last wish: visiting Mexico City’s most iconic sights and falling in love.
- RuPaul’s Secret Celebrity Drag Race: Season 1
- Fatma (Netflix Original): Fatma (35), an ordinary cleaning lady, commits an unexpected murder while searching for her missing husband, Zafer, who was just released from jail. Zafer’s dodgy underground associates soon find out what she did, and the only way for her to survive in this man’s world is to continue killing. She gets away with it too – since no one takes her to be more than an ordinary cleaner, she becomes an invisible killer. In the end, murder becomes a release for the years of struggle and grief that she had repressed, and a new part of her identity she must confront.
- Go! Go! Cory Carson: Season 4 (Netflix Family): Whether helping out his friends or making new ones with sister Chrissy, Cory is always on the move and ready for any adventure that comes his way!
- PJ Masks: Season 3
- Sexify (Netflix Original): While working to create a sex app, a young woman and her friends set out to explore the world of intimacy and learn about themselves in the process.
- Headspace Guide to Sleep (Netflix Documentary): Learn all about sleep, your relationship with it, and how to build healthy habits for a more restful night in Headspace Guide to Sleep. Over the course of seven animated episodes, Headspace Director of Meditation and Mindfulness teacher, Eve Lewis Prieto, reveals the science behind a healthy night’s sleep and provides tips on how to get the best sleep you’ve ever had. Each fifteen minute episode explores a different aspect of our relationship with sleep—such as insomnia, stress, our phones, and even sleeping pills—followed by a guided wind down designed to help you on your journey to a better sleep. Headspace Guide to Sleep is the second of three series with Headspace and Vox Media Studios including Headspace Guide to Meditation, which is now streaming, and an upcoming interactive experience.
- Things Heard & Seen (Netflix Film): A Manhattan couple moves to a historic hamlet in the Hudson Valley and come to discover that their marriage has a sinister darkness, one that rivals their new home’s history. Based on the acclaimed novel by Elizabeth Brundage.
- Yasuke (Netflix Anime): He came from Africa and fought alongside a mighty feudal lord in brutal 16th century Japan. They called him the Black Samurai, and he became a legend.
- Fighting with My Family
- The Innocent (Netflix Original): An accidental killing leads a man down a dark hole of intrigue and murder. Just as he finds love and freedom, one phone call brings back the nightmare.
- The Mitchells vs. The Machines (Netflix Family): From the humans who brought you the Academy Award-winning Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse and The LEGO Movie comes The Mitchells vs. The Machines, an animated action-comedy about an ordinary family who find themselves in the middle of their biggest family challenge yet…saving the world from the robot apocalypse. No big deal, right? It all starts when creative outsider Katie Mitchell is accepted into the film school of her dreams and is eager to leave home and find “her people,” when her nature-loving dad insists on having the whole family drive her to school and bond during one last totally-not-awkward-or-forced road trip. But just when the trip can’t get any worse, the family suddenly finds itself in the middle of the robot uprising! Everything from smart phones, to roombas, to evil Furbys are employed to capture every human on the planet. Now it’s up to the Mitchells, including upbeat mom Linda, quirky little brother Aaron, their squishy pug, Monchi, and two friendly, but simple-minded robots to save humanity.
- Pet Stars (Netflix Original): Follow talent management company Pets on Q as they work with the biggest animal influencers on social media in this reality series.
- The Unremarkable Juanquini: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The Morales and the Orduz families are in a sticky situation under the same roof. But Captain González is on to them, no matter where they hide.
Last Call – Titles Rotating Off the Service in April 2021
- Happy Gilmore
- Shrek Forever After
- Shrek the Third
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Just Friends
- Kingdom: Seasons 1-3