Chris Pratt stars in the new Amazon original series THE TERMINAL LIST, which is coming to Prime Video Canada in July 2022. You can also catch the new show PAPER GIRLS and SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME.
- The Terminal List (Amazon Original): Based on the best-selling novel by Jack Carr, The Terminal List follows James Reece (Chris Pratt) after his entire platoon of Navy SEALs is ambushed during a high-stakes covert mission. Reece returns home to his family with conflicting memories of the event and questions about his culpability. However, as new evidence comes to light, Reece discovers dark forces working against him, endangering not only his life, but the lives of those he loves.
- Universe’s Most Wanted
- Journal For Jordan
- Petite Maman
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit S14-S21
- How To Train Your Dragon 2
- Comicstaan S3 (Amazon Original): Seven of India’s most talented comedians judge and mentor up-and-coming comics to find India’s next big comic sensation.
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- House of Gucci
- James May: Our Man In… S2 (Amazon Original): James May is travelling the length and breadth of one of his favourite countries: Italy. Beginning in the Sicilian capital of Palermo and finishing in the Dolomites, it’s a trip that will take him to almost every region of Italy. There’ll be culture, food, industry, and even a bit of sport, all played out against some of the world’s most stunning urban and rural backdrops. For James, Italy has always seemed like a country that doesn’t seem to make sense; simultaneously at the cutting edge – of science, of fashion, of engineering – and yet its crumbling infrastructure, endemic corruption, and eye-watering public debt all describe, on paper, a country and society that seems on the cusp of failure. Somehow, though, Italy and the Italians always prevail.
- Don’t Make Me Go (Amazon Original): When a single father to a teenage daughter learns that he has a fatal brain tumor, he takes her on a road trip to find the mother who abandoned her years before and to try to teach her everything she might need over the rest of her life.
- Forever Summer: Hamptons (Amazon Original): Forever Summer: Hamptons is a coming-of-age docusoap set against the idyllic backdrop of the Hamptons, about a group of college kids from widely different backgrounds, from wealthy New York City kids who descend for the summer, to the humble townies. By day, they’re working at a seaside restaurant. By night, they are tearing up the town, testing friendships, and exploring love during the hottest days of the year. This group and their friends are chasing the perfect summer at a pivotal time in their lives when carefree adolescence is about to end. Come September, the stakes and responsibilities will be high, but the summer is theirs for the taking.
- American Siege
- Anything’s Possible (Amazon Original): Directed by Billy Porter and written by Ximena García Lecuona, Anything’s Possible is a delightfully modern coming-of-age story that follows Kelsa, a confident high school girl who is trans, as she navigates through senior year. When her classmate Khal gets a crush on her, he musters up the courage to ask her out, despite the drama he knows it could cause. What transpires is a romance that showcases the joy, tenderness and pain of young love.
- The Cursed
- The Prizefighter
- Paper Girls (Amazon Original): In the early morning hours after Halloween 1988, four paper girls—Erin, Mac, Tiffany, and KJ—are out on their delivery route when they become caught in the crossfire between warring time-travelers, changing the course of their lives forever. Transported into the future, these girls must figure out a way to get back home to the past, a journey that will bring them face-to-face with the grown-up versions of themselves. While reconciling that their futures are far different than their 12-year-old selves imagined, they are being hunted by a militant faction of time-travelers known as the Old Watch, who have outlawed time travel so that they can stay in power. In order to survive, the girls will need to overcome their differences and learn to trust each other, and themselves.
- Do, Re & Mi (Amazon Original): Do, Re & Mi is an Amazon Original animated series for preschoolers that centers on the musical adventures of three best birdie buddies voiced by Kristen Bell, Jackie Tohn and Luke Youngblood. Featuring delightful adventures and toe-tapping original songs spanning multiple genres, the series takes little ones on a journey where they will discover new sounds and melodies, move to the beat, and see how music helps solve every problem!