DISENCHANTMENT returns for its fifth season in September 2023 on Netflix. You can also catch a new season of VIRGIN RIVER and the final season of SEX EDUCATION.
- A Day and a Half (Netflix Film): In a desperate bid to reunite with his daughter, an armed man bursts into the medical center where his estranged wife works and kidnaps her.
- Disenchantment: Part 5 (Netflix Series): To save Dreamland from Queen Dagmar’s wrath, Princess Bean must vanquish her mother and outrun a prophecy that foretells she will kill the one she loves.
- Friday Night Plan (Netflix Film): When their mother takes off on a business trip, two bickering brothers unite to secretly attend the hottest party of the year before she returns.
- Happy Ending (Netflix Film): A year into their otherwise happy relationship, Luna’s suggestion to include a third person in their sex life turns her bond with Mink upside down.
- Love is Blind: After the Altar : Season 4 (Netflix Series): The season’s participants share updates and fresh perspectives a year after living the pod life while preparing for an epic flag football showdown.
- 8 Mile
- Baby Mama
- Couples Retreat
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Field of Dreams
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Jaws 2
- Jaws 3
- Jaws: The Revenge
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Land of the Lost
- Miss Congeniality
- National Security
- One Piece Adventure of Nebulandia
- One Piece Episode of East blue – Luffy and His Four Crewmates’ Great Adventure
- One Piece Episode of Skypiea
- One Piece Film: Gold
- One Piece Heart of Gold
- One Piece: 3D2Y – Overcome Ace’s Death! Luffy’s Vow to His Friends
- Public Enemies
- S.W.A.T.: Season 6
- Stand by Me
- Up in the Air
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
- Woody Woodpecker
- Love Again
- Crank 2: High Voltage
- Is She the Wolf? (Netflix Series): They’re all here to look for true romance — but hidden among the women is at least one “wolf,” a saboteur who’s only pretending to be falling in love.
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
- Shane Gillis: Beautiful Dogs (Netflix Comedy): A new stand-up comedy special from Shane Gillis.
- 6ixtynin9 The Series (Netflix Series): After losing her job, a woman discovers a mysterious package on her apartment doorstep — and her life takes a turn for the worse.
- Infamy (Netflix Series): They’re all here to look for true romance — but hidden among the women is at least one “wolf,” a saboteur who’s only pretending to be falling in love.
- Predators (Netflix Documentary): Experience life through the eyes of cheetahs, polar bears and more of the planet’s most powerful hunters as they fight against the odds to survive.
- Reporting For Duty (Netflix Series): When Suzano assumes the role of police chief at a new precinct, the timid newbie will have to prove his mettle to his fearless squad.
- Scout’s Honor: The Secret Files of the Boy Scouts of America (Netflix Documentary): Survivors, whistleblowers and experts recount the Boy Scouts of America’s decadeslong cover-up of sexual abuse cases and its heartbreaking impact.
- Tahir’s House (Netflix Series): A family of amateur entrepreneurs must come together to convert their failing fish shop into a thriving business, but branching out isn’t easy.
- Dear Child (Netflix Series): A mysterious woman’s escape from her harrowing captivity points investigators toward the terrifying truth behind an unsolved disappearance years earlier.
- GAMERA -Rebirth- (Netflix Anime): In the summer of 1989, four kids in Tokyo witness the emergence of the turtle kaiju Gamera, who bravely stands up against giant human-eating monsters.
- Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight: Season 3 (Netflix Family): In a race to destroy the all-powerful Tianshang weapons once and for all, the Dragon Knights face off against enemies both familiar and unexpected.
- Top Boy: Season 3 (Netflix Series): Sully takes charge, pushing Dushane to cash out, but with a new order comes new challenges, threats, and consequences.
- Virgin River: Season 5 (Netflix Series): Mel adjusts to a different pace of life, Jack works to grow his business, and the town faces new threats as secrets begin to surface in Virgin River.
- What If (Netflix Film): When a pair of newlywed musicians get trapped in a storm on their island honeymoon, they must face difficult truths that could tear their marriage apart.
- A Time Called You (Netflix Series): A grieving woman magically travels through time to 1998, where she meets a man with an uncanny resemblance to her late love.
- Burning Body (Netflix Series): When a police officer is murdered and set on fire, all eyes focus on two other agents: his girlfriend and her lover. Inspired by true events.
- Pokémon: To be a Pokémon Master: Ultimate Journeys: The Series: Part 1 (Netflix Family): Ash, Pikachu and their two friends Misty and Brock travel around helping Pokémon in need — all while being watched by a guardian in the sky.
- Rosa Peral’s Tapes (Netflix Documentary): This true-crime documentary film features Rosa Peral’s first interview from prison since she was convicted of murdering her partner aided by an ex-lover.
- Selling The OC: Season 2 (Netflix Series): O Group agents work to keep their eyes on the prize as they meet a potential new teammate, battle red-hot rumors and test the real estate waters in Cabo.
- Spy Ops (Netflix Documentary): Intelligence operatives from MI6 to the CIA share insider stories of spy craft, Cold War campaigns, and coups carried out by covert agents.
- Glow Up: Season 5 (Netflix Series): A new batch of aspiring makeup artists draw, contour and blend their way to a big career break in this creative and colorful reality competition series.
- Michelle Wolf: It’s Great to Be Here (Netflix Comedy): A new stand-up comedy special from Michelle Wolf.
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Class Act (Netflix Series): A relentlessly ambitious working-class man becomes one of France’s most controversial public figures in this fictionalized biopic about Bernard Tapie.
- Freestyle (Netflix Film): In need of cash for time in the recording studio, a rising rap star with a criminal past sets up a risky drug deal that could cost him everything.
- Wrestlers (Netflix Documentary): At a storied professional wrestling organization, new owners and a roster of rising stars strive to make an impact beyond the ring in this docuseries.
- Barbie – A Touch of Magic: Season 1
- Ehrengard: The Art of Seduction (Netflix Film): Appointed to teach the Grand Duchess’s timid son the intricacies of seduction, a love connoisseur finds himself in a scandal — and a romance of his own.
- Once Upon a Crime (Netflix Film): While at the royal ball with Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood finds herself in the middle of a mystery. Can she solve the case before midnight strikes?
- Thursday’s Widows (Netflix Series): Teresa finds her husband and his two best friends dead in the lavish community where they live. As the truth comes to light, so will dark secrets.
- Ancient Aliens: Seasons 6-7
- Band of Brothers
- The Club: Part 2 (Netflix Series): With her husband gone, Ra?el raises her daughter at Club Istanbul with the help of her mother, but their relationships are tested by loss and betrayal.
- El Conde (Netflix Film): Augusto Pinochet is a vampire ready to die, but the vultures around him won’t let him go without one last bite. A dark satire by Pablo Larraín.
- Inside the World’s Toughest Prisons: Season 7 (Netflix Documentary): Journalist and former inmate Raphael Rowe experiences life inside prisons in Finland, the Czech Republic, Indonesia and the Solomon Islands.
- Intervention: Season 22
- Love at First Sight (Netflix Film): Two strangers connect on a flight to London, only to be separated by a twist of fate. A reunion seems improbable — but love has a way of defying the odds.
- Miseducation (Netflix Series): After a public humiliation, a wannabe influencer enrolls in the only university that will take her, where she aspires to regain her social status.
- The Pacific
- Surviving Summer: Season 2 (Netflix Series): A new rival drops in as Summer trains with her friends for the national surfing competition, challenging her on the waves — and for the boy she loves.
- Wipeout Part 1
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
- My Little Pony: Make Your Mark: Chapter 5 (Netflix Family): Now that Opaline has captured Sparky’s Dragonfire, the evil Alicorn is stronger than ever — and she won’t stop until she has all the power of Equestria!
- Kountry Wayne: A Woman’s Prayer (Netflix Comedy): Comedian Kountry Wayne delivers a rousing stand-up set about life as a dad of 10, how to know if a woman likes you and why he keeps it real with Jesus.
- The Saint of Second Chances (Netflix Documentary): Mike Veeck grew up in the shadow of his father, Hall of Fame baseball owner Bill Veeck. But it all fell apart when Mike blew up his dad’s career. Exiled from the game, the younger Veeck spent the next few decades clawing his way back, determined to redeem himself. The Saint of Second Chances is wildly unexpected, full of heart, and keeps you laughing through a comeback story unlike any other.
- Hard Broken (Netflix Series): A tragic murder sends a friend group into a frenzy, revealing hidden romances and betrayals lurking beneath the surface of their seemingly perfect lives.
- New Amsterdam: Season 5
- KENGAN ASHURA: Season 2 (Netflix Anime): The second round of the Kengan Life-or-Death Tournament continues — without Ohma. As the mighty gladiators clash, a shadowy figure plots a violent coup.
- Scissor Seven: Season 4 (Netflix Series): After an intense battle, a severely wounded Seven must bounce back to defend Chicken Island and his friends from another ruthless Shadow assassin.
- Sex Education: Season 4 (Netflix Series): With Maeve in America and Moordale closed, Otis must find his footing at free-spirited Cavendish College — but he’s not the only sex therapist on campus.
- The Black Book (Netflix Film): After his son is framed for a kidnapping, a bereaved deacon takes justice into his own hands and fights a corrupt police gang to absolve him.
- How To Deal With a Heartbreak (Netflix Film): Her two best friends are mapping out a bright future. Ma Fé? She’s broke, uninspired and under a tight deadline to produce a book she can’t write.
- Love Is Blind: Season 5 (Netflix Series): Hoping to find their future fiancés by talking through walls, a new group of men and women braves twists, turns and triangles in search of true love.
- Spy Kids: Armageddon (Netflix Family): When a game developer unleashes a powerful computer virus, the children of two secret agents must work together to save their parents — and the world.
- Little Baby Bum: Music Time (Netflix Family): Come join the fun at the magically musical Magic Time preschool, where every day is an adventure fueled by familiar songs — and lots of learning!
- Who Killed Jill Dando? (Netflix Documentary): Revisit the shocking 1999 murder of beloved TV presenter Jill Dando, which continues to mystify experts and the public, in this in-depth documentary.
- Encounters (Netflix Documentary): Lights in the sky over Texas and Japan. Spacecrafts over schoolyards in Wales and Zimbabwe. It’s not science fiction – these stories of extraordinary mass sightings are true. Presented with fresh urgency by experiencers, top scientists, and military insiders, this thrilling four-part series sets aside skepticism to focus on belief, wonder, and the very human impact of encounters with extraterrestrial life.
- Overhaul (Netflix Film): When truck racer Roger loses everything, he receives a tempting but dangerous offer: to work as the getaway driver for a gang of thieves.
- Street Flow 2 (Netflix Film): Struggling to overcome cycles of betrayal, revenge and violence, the Traoré brothers continue to fight for a brighter future in a seedy Paris suburb.
- Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series): France, 1792: It begins. A new animated series in the Castlevania universe from showrunners Kevin Kolde (“Castlevania”) and Clive Bradley (“Trapped”) and directors Sam Deats & Adam Deats (“Castlevania”).
- Love is in the Air (Netflix Film): A fiercely independent pilot fighting to keep her family business afloat starts to fall for the man sent by corporate to ground her operation forever.
- The Darkness within La Luz del Mundo (Netflix Documentary): For the first time, complainants against La Luz del Mundo megachurch leaders expose the abuses they suffered through exclusive interviews.
- Choona (Netflix Series): When an unlikely group of misfits discovers a common enemy in the same ruthless yet superstitious politician, they plot a heist to exact revenge.
- Do Not Disturb (Netflix Film): A middle-aged man emerges from a pandemic slump with a new job at a quiet hotel, until some eccentric guests turn his first night into a wild adventure.
- Love Is Blind: Season 5 (Netflix Series – new episodes): Hoping to find their future fiancés by talking through walls, a new group of men and women braves twists, turns and triangles in search of true love.
- Nowhere (Netflix Film): Pregnant, alone and drifting in the sea, a woman trapped in a shipping container tries to survive after fleeing a devastated totalitarian country.
- Power Rangers Cosmic Fury (Netflix Family): When Lord Zedd returns more powerful than ever, Team Cosmic Fury takes to the cosmos to battle the emperor of evil — and save the universe as we know it.
Last Call – Titles Rotating Off Netflix in September 2023
- The Debt Collector
- Vampire Academy
- The Originals: Seasons 1-5
- Intervention: Season 21
- 60 Days In: Season 3
- A League of Their Own
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Season 1
- Clear and Present Danger
- Hatfields & McCoys: Season 1
- Nanny McPhee
- Rocky II
- Rocky III
- Rocky IV
- Rocky V
- Snow White & the Huntsman
- Star Trek
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Warm Bodies